*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059945-Loud-bands-and-coffee
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2308309
Blog of what I am doing with my work etc
#1059945 added November 22, 2023 at 12:31pm
Restrictions: None
Loud bands and coffee
God I am not even forty and I feel worn out working on shows late at night... Either way I mixed some bands and broke more of my hearing. Never become a sound engineer, it ruins music for you *Pthb* Not really but damn I feel tired today. Ever have one of those days when coffee just won't work? Today is one.

Anyway...

Wrote quite a bit between marking student work, I had to do that to keep my sanity. There is only so many times one can read the same essay written in a slightly different way one can cope with before insanity seems an option best pursued.

All focused on the Never Veres Book Two and things are getting wiled. Lauren found her way into the bed of the influential man she has been confused about. Otto in no uncertain terms informed him if he hurts her, he will answer for it... So, the romance bit is working well, considering I don't write that stuff naturally.

The rug has been pulled out from under them and the world they sought refuge on is in flames escape and survival uncertain. I have delt with my overpowered characters, they are now out of this story and presumed dead along with their ship (star ship). Good I liked them, but I need them gone for the story to develop. The antagonist has been absent for much of this chapter for good reason, I wanted him in a place where he is showing his Iner self. I intend to go back through the story and flesh out his motivations more. They are good now, but they could be better, he is not simply evil, just bitter and twisted. Hatred for his family and what he is helps drive him.

Well, that is about all for now.... no music today I can still hear the amps echo in my ears.

© Copyright 2023 StoneHeart (UN: wexian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1059945-Loud-bands-and-coffee