*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060012-Entry-21-23-thanksgiving--off-the-grid-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance βš–οΈ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1060012 added November 23, 2023 at 9:07pm
Restrictions: None
Entry# 21-23 thanksgiving πŸ¦ƒ off the grid πŸ«₯
Wow y'all missed yesterday and today. I just needed a break πŸ˜”.
I was worried about my last post or 2. I even thought about editing or deleting some.
When I wrote it that night, was feeling comfortable with " just letting it all hang out" . The truth of what was going on backstage in my life. When I kept journals for years, whatever was going on good or bad it went down on the pages. It helped me cope by getting it out and seeing things in a rational light. It was also a history book of our family and life. The weather, holidays Etc it was a record ⏺️ of years of our lives.
After losing years of my journals ( boxes and boxes) I didn't write ✍️ in them as much.
I wrote more online ( glad I did as some years still exists in blogs started here and WordPress etc.
This week I wondered if I had been too honest and if my trust in others was a bad thing thing.
Maybe I had said too much and wondered if I really belonged. I had felt so comfortable to share my life. Was I wrong?
So I pulled back and didn't say anything. My depression gets the best of me sometimes and throw in a pinch of paranoia yuk!
But that's the truth.
I thought no one will ever read or comment again. Until I was wrong! This week is also a holiday and people have stuff going on good and sometimes tough stuff too.
After reading about someone also going through it, I was able to breathe and giving whatever support I could, made me again realize I'm not alone in life's struggles.
I think holidays can be great yet make tough times even tougher.
I'm thankful we have each other here to share good fun times along with the sometimes S***Ty
Ones...
Today we were able to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade because of our granddaughters kindness. I rented The Godfather movie which is a family tradition,( leave the gun take the canollis!)
We had homemade baked ziti and spoke with our granddaughter. It was a good day πŸ˜„. It was nice to get a C Note invite to the banana bar! I missed posting to it!
Sending prayers and good vibes to everyone who needs em.
I'm like a car who is old and broken but still runs!
I'm still struggling with this BS pain every day but not giving up.
We watched a YouTube video on Roanoke Virginia. Wow it looks perfect. It's clean and has beautiful plants down town and gorgeous views of the mountains and trees! There is a pond on the roof of the mall with real koi fish 🐠🐟. Would be nice to hangout and eat some chocolate from the store downstairs called paper chocolates! After smoking a little smoke it's legal there!
Just a thought πŸ€”!
It's a beautiful place and gave me so much hope for the future.
I wish we would win the lottery, house's are cheap and the old fixer uppers are amazing to see. So much history to explore and pictures to take!
Anyway have a blessed evening and beyond y'all 😁.
Ps no Ballet or kitties riding yet!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter πŸ™β˜―οΈπŸ˜» has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060012-Entry-21-23-thanksgiving--off-the-grid-