*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060063-Entry--24-Yess-In-search-of-Christmas-tree
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1060063 added November 24, 2023 at 10:03pm
Restrictions: None
Entry # 24 Yess! In search of Christmas tree.
Hi y'all the following ditty was off my end of weekly goals!

🐒😜🕯️🐟🦃🥳
I've been doing more writing in this month than can remember when 😜! Reading Blogs and getting to know the authors! It's a great feeling to be connected 😁 with others of like mind!
Having a blast at Andres banana blog bar🐒🍌!
Thankful for a great bunch of people!

😄🤗💐😸👍😎
And that's the truth!
Today we went out in search of a Christmas tree 🎄! Most years we had a live tree. Some years with the kids and later the grandkids, we'd go to the Christmas tree farms. Search out the perfect tree and cut it down with our axe! Sometimes would pick out one from the folks parked down the road.
One year my sister got her wish to get a white tree. They flocked it in a machine and it looked like snow was on it! Very nice tree that year, but after the holidays found out it couldn't be recycled. In Eugene everyone put the tree on the curb but they left ours.
We had to take it to the dump.
Today we looked at Goodwill but they didn't have any or much of anything. We tried Walmart but needed a 3 ft and was looking for branches ( fake) that could hold ornaments. We passed on a sea green tree!
We only started to look and will check out Hobby lobby and couple other places. Cheryl said we could put lights on the kitty tree and use that lol! I said oh yeah they'd like that a lot!
Pains been pretty rough past 2 days with the weather being cold in the morning and then warmed up. The rain messes with the arthritis too ugh!
Hard to know what to wear. So I passed on Ballet but will try tomorrow again.
We'd dig out the decorations ( somehow that sentence came loose from above somewhere! )
Going into the holidays and writing as I have been doing, makes me think that even though I won't be writing every day here after next week, I will be posting more here! It was pretty much hit or miss! Sometimes once a month or even longer. Now I ( mostly) look forward to being here and checking out your blogs, seeing how folks are doing. Nice to see 🙈 folks checking on me too!
Waking up with coffee 🥱☕ and checking out my notifications here and seeing who likes what, starts my day 😄 off pretty nice 👍! It goes both ways!
For a writer it's better than Facebook lol , there it's folks checking out my pictures or something funny or a memory.
Here it's something much more. It's nice to find that indeed!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060063-Entry--24-Yess-In-search-of-Christmas-tree