*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060091-Late-nights-and-music-festivals
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2308309
Blog of what I am doing with my work etc
#1060091 added November 25, 2023 at 12:46pm
Restrictions: None
Late nights and music festivals
Sleep? what is this mysterious thing you speak of?

So, having donated the use of a PA system to a local band festival as I am big supporter of small bands trying to break out, I find myself really damn tired. The writing suffered a bit because of it but I did get some work done. Actually, quite a bit considering I have been awake for over twenty-four hours... yes, I am going to bed after I post this blog.

So, the rug has quite soundly been pulled from under my protagonist's feet. Clare lost her temper and went on a murderous rampage aided by her three friends. Aron his sense of duty getting in the way pushed Lauren away requesting Otto get her off the planet. However, he is ordered along with them anyway. As you can imagine she is less than pleased with him at this moment. The great world ship has had a slugging match with a dreadnought and come off the worse for ware and sent tumbling toward the planet. No longer an option of escape our group obtain a small jump ship after a fight through the palace (Where Clare loses the plot and starts exploding people... messy).

Our antagonist seethe's during the battle high above the city where our heroes are escaping from, forced to watch as they make their escape. Yet we end off with him on their heels and Otto's past catching up with him. The women through Aron and Tomas's slip ups now know who he actually is... His past is murky at best.


Like I said I got a bit done, luck I can write to loud music *Smile*


On the life side of things... Well, I have no idea, I sometimes wonder if I don't choose woman who will drive me insane on purpose. Not their fault, I can't be that easy to live with. Makes for an interesting life I guess *Pthb*

So, song for the day sums some of it up in a way, I guess.



© Copyright 2023 StoneHeart (UN: wexian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060091-Late-nights-and-music-festivals