*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060421-An-Early-Start-to-an-Equal
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1060421 added December 1, 2023 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
An Early Start to an Equal
An Early Start to an Equal


I can’t believe it after starting the day earlier at work with only four single paragraphs in the first hour and another six in the second hour. Usually, I do about fourteen to sixteen the first two hours of my shift at work. The biggest problem I have with it is that I don’t know why I barely wrote ten single paragraphs.

What happened? I don’t know. There wasn’t anything unusual that happened within those first two hours. At nothing that I can remember. Earlier today was a very typical Friday morning. Nothing much happens where I work. That’s why I like working the Graveyard Shift. It gives me more time to do my writing. So, why didn’t it do it earlier today?

The only thing that I can think of is the reason why I only wrote ten single paragraphs in the first two hours of my shift is because this post ends two weeks from today. My last day to work at this post is two weeks from today. I don’t think that I was thinking about that in those first two hours. But I may have been doing it.

I was sure that with only getting ten single paragraphs written in those two hours I would be lucky if I got about twenty-five to twenty-eight single paragraphs written today. And that’s if I’m lucky. After all, I only have about two and a half hours dedicated to my writing on a weekday. That’s not a lot of time.

With my second round and my camera watching, I only have about two and a half hours left before I have to do my end-of-shift paperwork. It’s not too surprising to think I wouldn’t get that many more single paragraphs written during that time. Luckily, I was wrong about that. I ended up getting thirty-two single paragraphs written today.

That means that I got twenty-two single paragraphs written in those two and a half hours. Don’t ask me how I did it because I don’t know. All that I know is that I did it. The ironic part of it is that it was the second half of my shift. That’s when the workers start coming to work. It usually slows down my writing. It didn’t today.

I also wrote ten scenes today too. That’s about average for me on a weekday. Sometimes I may do an eleventh scene. Unfortunately, there have been a few times when I did one or two scenes less than ten. But mostly I get ten written. The weekend is a little different, though. I get about twenty to twenty-one scenes written.

Speaking of the weekend, tomorrow is the start of my weekend. Normally, that would be another twenty to twenty-one scenes. And about sixty to sixty-four single paragraphs that I will get written tomorrow at work. I hope that does happen. But it might not. May be lucky if I get fifty-two to fifty-eight single paragraphs written tomorrow.

Why might I only get this many single paragraphs and about eighteen or nineteen scenes written tomorrow? It’s because my ‘unofficial’ Site Supervisor went on vacation starting today. I’m not sure if he’s even coming back before this post ends. He probably isn’t. Either way, I’m now going to be the ‘unofficial’ Site Supervisor now.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1060421-An-Early-Start-to-an-Equal