*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061046-Maybe-Maybe-Not
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061046 added December 15, 2023 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Maybe, Maybe Not
Maybe, Maybe Not


My laptop is acting up again. So, this may be a very short blog entry today. I don’t think it’s about to crash, though. If it was going to do that, that would have happened when I first turned it on. But it is running very slow. And Word keeps giving me a ‘not responding’ message. So far, it looks like it’s back now.

I may get a normal blog entry after all. Hope that I do. Because I think that I have a very good one. I got thirty-two single paragraphs written earlier today at work and ten scenes. That’s very good considering that I did them on a weekday. At least it is for me.

If this were a weekend amount, then it would be very bad. But it’s a weekday. So, it’s very good. At least I think that it is. At first, I wasn’t sure I was going to be getting that much written. After all, I barely got ten in the first two hours of my shift. Usually, I get two to six more single paragraphs in that time frame.

The next hour before my second round on a weekday, I made up for the first two a little. I ended up with about sixteen or seventeen going into my last two hours of writing time during a weekday. It’s a little bit less than that because of the camera watching.

The employees starting to come in to work during those last couple of hours I had for writing. With the employees and the camera watching, it was more like an hour and a half to get as many single paragraphs written as I could. I’m not sure how I did it. But I got another fifteen or sixteen single paragraph written in that hour and a half.

Maybe because it was Act Four. I write a lot faster when I’m writing Acts Two and Four. Why do I do that? Because Act Two ends the first half of the Part or Episode. And Act Four almost ends the Part or Episode. Both are usually more action oriented than Acts One and Three.

Whatever the reason for earlier today, I hope that it continues tomorrow and Sunday. My last weekend at this post. I only need nineteen more scenes to finish Act Four. And twenty numeric scenes to end the Tag Act and this episode. That doesn’t include the two scenes and three single paragraphs for my Establishing Shots.

The big question is will I get this episode finished this weekend. The answer to that questions is I hope that I can. If I can get the normal twenty to twenty-two scenes written, then I can do it. I’m not going to count on anything until it happens, though.





© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061046-Maybe-Maybe-Not