*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061081-The-Worst-Day-for-My-Scripts
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061081 added December 16, 2023 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
The Worst Day for My Scripts
The Worst Day for My Scripts


It wasn’t a bad day for my scriptwriting earlier today at work. But it wasn’t a very good one either. I got fifty-five single paragraphs written earlier today. Unfortunately, I needed at least another seven single paragraphs. ten would have been better.

Unfortunately, I didn’t even get the seven. Let alone the three Establishing Shots that start my Tag Act for this episode. Why am I writing that fifty-five isn’t good, but it isn’t bad either? It’s because of the number of scenes and single paragraphs I needed to get written today.

Because of today, I’m not going to be able to finish this script tomorrow. The only way I may have been able to do that is with the seven to ten extra single paragraphs that I didn’t get written earlier today at work. If I had gotten them written too, I may have gotten this episode completed.

Of course, if I had gotten these single paragraphs doesn’t mean that I would get this episode finished this weekend. After all I still have twenty scenes left to write. Twenty-two if I hadn’t gotten the three Establishing Shots single paragraphs written today either.

I probably could have gotten the twenty scenes written tomorrow at work. After all, I usually average about twenty to twenty-two scene on a Sunday. Because I usually do a little bit better on a Sunday than I do on a Saturday. Hopefully that will happen tomorrow this week too.

Tomorrow, I’m going to need to get twenty-four scenes written to finish the script for this episode. Twenty for the Tag Act, two to end Act Four, and the two for the three Establishing Shots single paragraphs. it’s very doubtful I will get that many scenes written tomorrow at work.

If I could get that many scenes written tomorrow, that means I would be writing about seventy-four single paragraphs. And I doubt I will be able to do that. It’s possible, but very unlikely. If I’m lucky I may have three or four scenes left to finish this script.

Why didn’t I get more written earlier today at work? That’s a good question. Unfortunately, the answer is it was me. I’m the reason why I didn’t get more written today at work. A lack of concentration because of a lack of sleep that did it. And it’s all my fault.

I haven’t been getting a lot of sleep lately. As a result, it made me weak and tired while I was writing this episode. And unfortunately, it was the kind of tiredness that resulted in the lack of sleep. Usually, it’s because of the weakness, but it wasn’t that way earlier today at work.

Unfortunately, this is a Saturday. That means I didn’t get a lot of sleep today either. About six hours if I’m lucky. What’s that going to do with my writing tomorrow? It’s another reason why I probably won’t be finishing this script tomorrow. Another lack of sleep day.

Hopefully, it’s not going to be another Saturday tomorrow. If it is, I will probably have about five or six scenes to write next Thursday morning to finish this episode. However many scenes and single paragraphs I get written tomorrow, I’m going to get as many of them done as I can.







© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061081-The-Worst-Day-for-My-Scripts