*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061119-Thought-It-Couldnt-Get-Any-Worse
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1061119 added December 17, 2023 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Thought It Couldn't Get Any Worse
Thought It
Couldn’t Get Any Worse


It happened again. My laptop crashed. I don’t know why this keeps happening to me. But I wish it would stop or at least why it’s happening. Doubt either one of these things is going to happen. The only thing I can do right now is live with it. After all, I can’t afford to get a new laptop. And none of my old ones want to replace it.

Unfortunately, that’s not the worse of the day I have had so far today. It started when I got to work last night at midnight to work my last twelve-hour shift at where I’m working now. The first two hours weren’t too bad. I got twelve single paragraphs written. That’s not too bad considering how bad it has been lately.

Those twelve single paragraphs included the seven I needed to finish writing Act Four of the third episode, Floating Weapons, for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Part of those twelve also included the three Establishing Shots that started my Tag Act. Last but not least, where the first two for the first scene of this Act.

It was after I got back from my first round that it started going downhill. I had a hiccup at work. A very big hiccup that I had to deal with. One that took a lot of my writing time to deal with it. As a result, the first half of my shift was cut down to about four hours of writing time instead of five like it usually is for a Sunday.

Unfortunately, that hiccup wasn’t my only problem at work earlier today. I also had a lack of concentration. Mostly because of the hiccup. But also because of my writing. Had a lot of problems concentrating on my writing. I knew what I wanted to write. Just not sure how to write it. That slowed me down a lot with my writing earlier today at work.

A lack of concentration wasn’t the only lack I had earlier today at work. I also had a lack of sleep. Only it wasn’t the type of sleep where I was tired. It was the kind when I’m getting a cold or worse, the flu. I don’t think it was the flu. At least not yet. But a cold could change into the flu. Hopefully, that’s not going to happen.

I felt weak and tired all day today. Putting all my problems together is the reason why I only got forty-eight single paragraphs written and sixteen scenes. The two numeric scenes that ended Act Four, the two Establishing Shot Scenes, and the twelve numeric scenes that started the Tag Act for this episode.

What does that mean for my Water Wars scriptwriting project? It means that I still have eight more scenes before I’m finished with this script. Hopefully, I will get it done next Thursday morning when I go back to work. I usually do about ten scenes per weekday. If that’s true, I will finish this script next Thursday morning.






© Copyright 2023 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061119-Thought-It-Couldnt-Get-Any-Worse