*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061147-Freedom
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2308309
Blog of what I am doing with my work etc
#1061147 added December 18, 2023 at 4:05pm
Restrictions: None
Freedom!
Well, I am free of teaching for the year. It is done, over, finished, completed, and kaput. Not that I did much work yesterday, honestly, I spent the day writing, on company time felt good actually hahaha!
Anyway, no blog for a few days as I have been very focused on the Raven Queen. Book two is well on the way to completed and Book one has only a few paragraphs to go. That feels very good to say, but I do not know how you get when this close to finished but I am struggling with the final bits. They will come but damn I am close.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, this community has to be the best I have ever been involved with. Much respect from me for being good people, they can be hard to find in the world today.

So, with a week to go until Xmas I intend to hibernate a little and avoid the stupidity out there, people go nuts this time of year and I like to avoid it.

As for music, I am not sure if I have posted this before, but I listen quite often to this and others like it while I write. I know many here find it a distraction but as a musician it seems only natural to listen to music as I write.


© Copyright 2023 StoneHeart (UN: wexian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StoneHeart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061147-Freedom