*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061478-2024--Waiting-in-the-Wings
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#1061478 added December 27, 2023 at 3:17pm
Restrictions: None
2024 Waiting in the Wings
Letter to the new year. BCOF Insignia

signature dancing owl


Dear 2024: I bet you are beginning to wake up a little now. Because of the warm weather and rain my lawn is beginning to grow. This is an unheard of or unthought of situation, at this time of the year.

I thought I would alert you to the ongoing things I am doing. I will still be cleaning and rearranging the basement during 2024.

I will still be learning new things about music theory and ways to play arpeggios on my guitar. I will still be learning human biology in my biology course.

Something new: I'm looking forward to starting an indoor herb garden. In order to do this, I will have to put up some windowsills on the east windows of the house. We have windows, but there are no sills wide enough for plant pots. Presently, all my growing plants are in hanging baskets because the cats and dogs like to eat them. I would also like to go into some hydroponics in the new year and want to be ready to plant our porch garden as soon as the weather becomes warm enough.

What will 2024 bring in the way of weather? I hope no surprises.

Whenever I think of having regular days to plan activities in 2023, my mind turns to the Ukraine people and now the Israelites. I pray for 2024 to bring peace to the lives of those people. They did not ask to be the subject of attacks and now are in a position of protecting themselves. Each family is already suffering losses of loved members.

Whenever a new year enters there is a hushed atmosphere of the unknown involved. It will still be just one day at a time. We will welcome you each day as we did 2023. The earth will cry if you bring bad news and rejoice if you bring good news.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024! *Rocket*




© Copyright 2023 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061478-2024--Waiting-in-the-Wings