*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061653-Happy-2024-New-Year--to-yall-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1061653 added December 31, 2023 at 8:48pm
Restrictions: None
Happy 2024 New Year 🎊🕛 to y'all 🙂🎆🥳!
Wow it's been 6 days since was here ( very busy as most of y'all have been also 😉- having a great time). I was going to try to do the prompt at Andres banana blog bar. After 3 days realized I couldn't since New Year Eve was different in my own past experiences. Over the years we've seen many dresses to go somewhere and celebrate 🥳. I like blue sequins with silver or gold trim lol! The reality is we couldn't afford our tastes! and were raising our kids or grandkids and it didn't fit into our life. I remember New years Eve 1971. I had just turned 17 and was living with a forster mom and her daughters in Brooklyn NY. Her boyfriend invited us all to the Waldorf Astoria to celebrate leaving 1970 behind. He had the Penthouse and access to a huge pool in a glass enclosure. We got bathing suits and soon was sitting in the heated pool and watching the snow ❄️ coming down above us on the glass panes. ( I wanted to stay home and watch Dick Clark's Rocking evening on TV!) Instead I stood in the pool with a white Russian in my hand, just loving the snowflakes above in the surreal but peaceful moments before New years 🎉.
Tonight we watched the movie Golem and it was pretty good!
I did the kitchen for half an hour before coming up here whew.
I have a test next week so I have to study some more. Once I open the email it's closed book.
Tomorrow is Monday the first and we have to go to Walmart for food and kitty stuff. Get the MO for rent and pay bills. Remember to post weekly goals and get ready for the show don't tell class next week on WDC.
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and pray 🙏 peace will come one day. I look forward to reading what others wrote with the prompts and will try again sometime!
Have fun 😊💯

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061653-Happy-2024-New-Year--to-yall-