*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061778-Outstanding
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest · #2268413
A place to keep my entries for various contests and challenges
#1061778 added January 2, 2024 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
Outstanding
For "Andre's Old2New Years Party"  

The idea is to answer today's questions, but the problem is, I don't remember. Perhaps I just have too much going on and have forgotten who dressed as what, and all the other things. Or, mayhaps I just drank too many brass monkeys! No matter, I thought, I'll just go review some of the posts.

Unfortunately, it's late; I have about one hour and fifteen minutes before it's midnight, which doesn't give me a lot of time to run around the bar trying to find posts and read them again. In fact, I'd have to say Andre must have scattered things all over in some kind of drunk-monkey antics because I'm having a time trying to find the posts I'm looking for. So, for this last entry, I guess I just have to wing it and as we used to say in the Air Force, if I can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bulls***.

There was one fellow (I think) who stood out to me. In fact every time I went out for some air, he (I think) was out standing in the same spot. The costume was of Sasquatch (could have been an oversized monkey, and he(I think) was always ready to listen, but never said much. Friendly and such, but no blog entries or anything. Wait, now that I think about it, perhaps it wasn't anyone, but just that big monkey picture on the side of the bar. This explains a lot. I enjoyed all the blog entries (I have tried to read everyone's) and I did comment on some, and liked on all of them. I said liked, not licked; don't look at me that way. As for who's comment I enjoyed on my posts, Wordsmitty ✍️ .

I think it would be great to give Andre a large framed picture of everyone having fun at the bar on New Years Eve. Of course, I don't know if anyone took any photos or not, so that may not be possible. Some other ideas would be, a big straw hat, I think he would look adorable wearing it. A monocle would also be nice and give him a distinguished look. I also plan to give him an autographed copy of my fist book if I ever get one written.

I would enjoy continuing to blog at Andre's (and do so occasionally even when there isn't anything going on) for the weekly Fractured New Year's Resolutions event and I will be watching my email and the Forum for more details.

I would like to say thank you to Andre and the staff (you know who) for this party event. Your hard work is appreciated.

A proud member of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.

© Copyright 2024 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061778-Outstanding