*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
15
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061950-so-what-else-is-new
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1061950 added January 5, 2024 at 9:39pm
Restrictions: None
so what else is new?
I feel like I accomplished a lot today, even if I think it was all crap.....

I wrote an entry for the Share Your Faith contest. I kept telling myself that I was going to but I thought it would come out better than it did..... I definitely don't think it will win.....Oh well. It satisfies half of my goal for the month.

I put a sketch of one of my Nezoom characters on the newsfeed but of course I don't like that either......

I deleted my lyrics folder and everything that was in it. I was mostly putting stuff in there that I didn't write, I just inherited it from my friend Eric. He mailed it to me just before his death..... it was only a sad memory that made me try to put it on here. Worse it reminded me of Erci and LIsa.....I still have trouble with them.......Most of the time when I think of them I think I should be with them but I am too chicken to do it.....Needless to say it is just better to delete the lyrics out of here and put t hem away for when, if ever, I can truly deal with it properly......

Now I'm writing this and thinking it is all wrong. I don't want to be a downer this time around in my blog.

I wrote more than 15 minutes today. That should feel better than it does. I have to do something to get me back in the swing of things.

I tried to dry brush the angel's wings with gold today but it was just making them look dirty. I don't really want to paint much any more.Everything seems to be coming out worse and worse.

I need to finish my mouse drawings that I promised I would do. I have t hem drawn it is just getting the second one colored in and I want to do something nice with them not just drawings on pieces of paper. I don't know. we'll see what I come up with. I am a creative little mouse after all.....

© Copyright 2024 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061950-so-what-else-is-new