*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061973
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1061973 added January 6, 2024 at 1:26pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 55 - Hot Toad Milk
— FRIDAY: 4 days before the festival —


“How did I not see any of this coming?”

“Hmm?”

I spit in the sink. “Your whole foot thing. Thinking about it, you weren’t the most subtle about it.”

She chuckled. “Well, I was smart enough to not flat-out admit it. ‘Til you caught me, that is.”

“Did you really end up putting your feet in guys’ faces while they were inside you? Back in school? And when they were really gross and dirty?”

“Why would I make something like that up?”

Between her and the boys who got to cum in her, I couldn’t tell who was luckier.

Hopefully today’s schedule won’t be too full. Now that brushing our teeth was out of the way, what to wear? If we were going to some field, sneakers would’ve been the smartest choice. But the maverick inside me told me to not have my toes cramped all day. And so, my thick, black slides were back on my feet. Hehe... Even though the flip-flops looked nicer, I couldn’t deny how much softer and comfier these felt.

While watching Minh T. wet her hair, I thought of how I’d want her to be today. We’d just woken up, and she was already doing an ace job at making me blush. The way she swung her hips back and forth, quietly singing, all while lifting her feet at various points… Now that made for an interesting view.

“You wanna actually wear shoes today before you end up with a disease?” I asked, envisioning her crushing my cheek with her smooth heels.

“Worst thing I ever got from being barefoot is a splinter.” She stretched. “But sure, flip-flops ahoy.”

“They make you look cute anyway,” I mumbled.

“I warned you about calling me cute,” she sang, making me jump. “The more you act all flirty with me, the more I’m ready to lick every inch of you.”

I started to say something, vehemently denying any desire to get down with her like that. But as my lips moved, I quickly stopped my voice. Her love for me might’ve creeped the hell out of me when we were kids. It still kind of did in the present. But after twelve years of friendship, there was no need to stress my opinion on the matter.

No problem letting Minh T. dream of giving me some oral. As long as she didn’t mind me secretly fantasising about blowing her toes.

Downstairs, after filling up on scrambled eggs and orange juice, we reported to Peach outside.

“Super Star Square is the location where the festival gets hosted, Toadette. You two are to do whatever the command out there tasks you with, understood?”

“Yes, Your Highness,” we said in unison.

She pointed to a red and white van. “It shouldn’t take you all day, but if your captain friend is handling things, you’d best brace yourselves for the worst.”

“Sure did hire someone you don’t have a lot of confidence in.”

“He’s resourceful when he works right, disastrous when he works wrong.”

“In any case, we’ll be alright, Your Highness,” I said, watching Minh T. already make her way into the van.

“Don’t get too confident now. And by the way, Toadette, should you encounter any Scapellis during the rest of our stay, understand that you are not to engage with them under any circumstances.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Why? Is there something I should know about?”

She tossed her yellow hair back. “The fact that the three of you entered one of their bases in the first place has put your identities at risk. Who’s to say they won’t follow you back to the hotel after another encounter? Then several lives get put in danger.

“For the sake of everyone in this town, myself, and even your own comparably less important life, do not get involved with them again. We will deal with them when the time comes.”



“Yes, Your Highness.”

The van was severely overcrowded, but fortunately, some A/C made the short trip bearable—as bearable as being crushed by two bigger Toads could be. As soon as we stepped out, we immediately stretched all of our limbs. My shoulders needed a good number of rotations before they were back in commission. Meanwhile, Minh T. focused on her legs.

“Could’ve been worse. What if we were stuck in there with your stinky feet?” she joked.

“Better stinky than dirty, in my opinion.”

“Ooh… Now that’s a tough one.” She stroked her chin, lost in thoughts. “Dirt has all the fun varieties in texture that make licking a total spectacular. And yet it’s the smell that truly gets my heart pumping, no matter the condition. The smellier the better, too. I don’t know; I flip-flop on which I prefer.”

“Well, if the condition doesn’t matter, you should enjoy rubbing your nose on them tonight.”

“Tonight?”

I nodded. “Your head’s right at my feet. If I were you, I’d take advantage.”

“Nah. I mean, that’s gonna make me look worse if I do it without asking—”

“Then I hereby grant you permission to sniff my feet when we sleep together.”

That’s when I heard her mind begin to explode. Her stunned expression curved into a smile. I had to put a finger over her mouth to make sure she didn’t lose her cool. With three royals and two common Toads sure to know her secret, Minh T. really had to be careful about letting her foot fetish become public knowledge. Then again, I was to blame for teasing her just now.

She snickered at my exposed toes, then gazed into my eyes. “I love you.”

“With you, actions definitely speak louder than words.”

This area where the Star Festival would be held was incredibly spacious. Ever since working for Peach, I’d been continuously amazed at just how large a space could be. Growing up in the narrower, smaller neighbourhoods of Toad Town does that to a girl. Here, we were dropped off at a corner of what was essentially a huge square. There were a sparse number of buildings, and much of the ground was cobblestone as opposed to concrete. Place definitely had an old-timey air to it. In contrast to Mushroom City’s dominant steel and glass skyscrapers, these buildings were made of brick.

But what caught my eye more was everything between the buildings. They’d made a lot of progress with setting this festival up already. There were a bunch of small booths with mini-games, similar to what you’d find in an amusement park. The paths slowly sloped upwards, where we’d find people working on decorations. Namely, makeshift comets and star bits, some dangling over our heads like piñatas. And we could find lots of paintings, binoculars for sale, a strange mime staring at our loudly slapping shoes, and several lights being hung for the event.

“I had the impression this would be in a big grassy field, you know,” I remarked, making room for workers carrying a large beam. “If someone attacked us here, this ancient place would hold up just fine.”

“Her Highness would rather play it safe than sorry, and so would I. And who told you there wouldn’t be any grass?”

As we got closer and closer to the middle of the plaza—I can’t stress enough how huge this area was—water from drenched blades flicked up at our feet.

This section was both more populated and less crowded. It was a very empty field, with only one significant object in the dead centre. A throne. And unlike anything we’d seen in Toad Town, this one looked like it was built from star bits. It had the pattern of a drunken rainbow, and it sat high in the air. At least ten metres high, with a staircase and small platform being the only things to accompany it.

“Our crazed ruler broadcasts from there, yeah?”

“While the luckiest among us sit on the grass.” She held out her hands and turned. “But that’s only the ending. Before that, it’s one heck of a fiesta. Now I’m interested in that tasting game Her Highness has in mind, but otherwise, I’ve always been a fan of the water games.”

“Such as?”

“Swimming races, water gun duels, having to plug all the water spouts in the ground—”

“Staring at people’s bare legs.”

She nodded. “A bonus, for sure.”

I giggled. While it took us about half an hour to familiarise ourselves with Super Star Square, which mainly consisted of Minh T. showing me where to find each activity (as if we wouldn’t get maps later), a naughty idea took hold in my head.

Outright saying that I had a thing for Minh T.’s feet would be the end of me. It would be the ultimate embarrassing confession, especially after all of my whining in the past month. No, years. But even though I wasn’t the best at dropping subtle hints, maybe a little joking around with her could get the idea across. I’d just have to choose our activities wisely. Considering that this wasn’t a mega amusement park with week-long lines, we’d probably be able to try every interesting activity at least once, right?

“Look who’s here.” I pointed to the ten-year-old who was practically running on air to get to us.

Little Penelope started huffing and puffing as she finally parked in front of us. Even though she wasn’t wearing anything heavy, consider that she sprinted at least a quarter mile. Her small body continued to us. Not once did she complain, only smiling to greet us both.

“Good morning, Miss Minh T., Miss Toadette.” She bowed. “Tell me, Miss Toadette, this is your first time here, right?”

“Take a guess.”

She clapped her hands. “Well, there’s good news and bad. Good in that neither of you has to do any of the heavy lifting today. Miss Minh T. did such a good job with the flowery decorations when she was here.”

“Why, it’s my talento natural,” the Toad boasted.

“And the flipside?”

“Simple,” Penelope said quickly. “On a scale of one to ten, how painful is it for you Toads to pump out booby milk?”

There was a long pause for both of us mushrooms.

My voice barely squeaked. “I need an adult…”

“You are an adult,” Penelope plainly stated.

“Obviously, she needs a bigger adult.” Well, look what the cat dragged in unceremoniously. Finally dressed in clothes befitting his job, Captain Toad entered the scene as if he were the main character. “In a nutshell, we need a lot of milk to bake the mega cake for this event. And as fate would have it, they chose Idiot A and Idiot B for the job.”

I was dumbstruck. “There have to be hundreds of stores here with milk! Who runs out of milk?”

“And what’s different this year from any other year?” Minh T. said, covering her chest.

Penelope snapped her fingers, signalling for us to follow her as she elaborated. “Mother demanded that our cake be made with Toad milk this year to give the cows a break. She didn’t tell me anything else. Is there something special about your bodies?”

“Unlike you humans, our men produce milk just like the rest of us,” I said. “We have more flavours to choose from. But that alone is gonna make this cake taste like garbage.”

“Take that up with Mother. We already got a lot, so you two are adding the finishing squirts.”

Minh T. interjected. “Penny, you sound way too excited about this.”

“Oh-ho, what’s this?” Captain Toad pinched her cheek. “The freak in the sheets is finally broken?”

“While you laugh, try being hooked up to a milking machine. Not funny when you’re going home with saggy nips and tears.”

The thought hadn’t crossed my mind before. Now that she spoke, I was sweating bullets. That pain would be…

Penelope led us into one of the buildings. It was short; couldn’t have been more than three stories high. Inside, the temperature dropped immediately. But all around us was a bunch of food that would bring us warmth on the main day. Some in transparent bags that had us lick our lips, some locked away in containers.

My knees rattled on the stairs. I could already hear the sound of our next adventure. It stared me in the face. A tall, blue machine that could’ve passed for a gas pump. Only instead of pumps, it contained eight little clamps designed to pinch a nipple and get to sucking like a baby.

“How much milk we gotta give up?” Minh T. asked, pushing a yellow button. “SIX LITRES!?”

“Litres… Litres… Litres!?” I turned to Penelope. “That’s the size of three soda bottles. With two of us, that’s not happening.”

Minh T. nodded. “Her Highness is a genius, but I don’t think she’s been milked before to know what she’s asking of us.”

“Calm down. Let’s not face Mother’s wrath yet.”

While we females were panicking, our focus eventually centred on a glaring object. He’d been standing in the corner, watching us collapse under the unrealistic task before us. Just chewing gum like an asshole.

“Why are you even here?” I asked.

“To stand guard.” He pulled a stun gun from his pants. “This gets done today. I can’t risk you two giving up.”

“I see…”

“Anyways, if it’s too much, the kid can find another Toad to lend a ha— HEY! WHAT THE FUCK!?”

In a flash, I knocked the gun out his hand, with Minh T. yanking him closer to the big machine. Penelope’s mouth went from a gasp to a twisted smile as Captain Toad screamed. With an innocent skip, she exited the room.

“I’ll sit outside and block all your noises out with my DS. Knock when you’re done.”

“Sounds good to me,” I said. “Hey, when we’re done with all our work, we’ll take you into town later, ‘kay?”

“Hmm?”

“Been a while since we just got to hang together, kid.”

She grinned, wiggling her fingers before closing the door. The moment Captain Toad heard the latch click into the place, he let out a pained groan.

“This was NOT the plan!”

“You sucked a dirty dick yesterday.” I slapped him on the back. “Life almost never goes your way. It’s better when you accept that.”

“Speaking from experience?”

“Okay, you two, the sooner we get this done, the better it’ll be for our breasts.” Minh T. took off her shirt, then her bra, then her…pants? She stared at us like we were crazy. “Biology, guys. The more we’re turned on, the more we lactate, the faster those six litres get filled.”

I could feel my cheeks sizzling the moment her panties dropped.

To my side, I could also hear Captain Toad’s heavy gear coming off. All the while he muttered that this was the least manly thing he could do.

With no other choice, I followed suit. And just like when Minh T. made us bathe together, the embarrassment washed all over me. Not only because I felt so vulnerable, but those fucking pubes… My pussy wasn’t the biggest fan of razors, and so the difference between hers and mine was as wide as an ocean. Sure, mine didn’t look like Santa’s beard, but it was a thick bush that needed to be cupped out of view.

“Got something to hide?” Captain Toad asked, approaching me with nip-clips.

“You don’t have to look.”

“Now I have to. If you want me at maximum arousal, I wanna see everything you’ve got.”

I closed my eyes. “Better not laugh then.” And up came my hands, now curled into fists.

Seconds passed, and the only thing that happened was that the clamps were squeezed onto my breasts. But where was the laughter? Did this tuft of pink hair over my pussy look normal? Of course not.

“And I thought you’d be laughing your ass off,” I said, actually a tad disappointed. Wish I could’ve had another excuse for slapping him.

“Looks like a vagina to me. If I had one, I’d be afraid to put fingers near it, let alone a razor.” He pointed at Minh T., whose genital area was perfectly smooth. “On the bright side, your lack of shaving means you don’t each every other week like we do.”

I hadn’t even lowered my eyes to check him out. Yes, he was hairless too. And… His dick was uncut. Hmph. If I was lucky, I wouldn’t have to play with it at all. After all, we had a girl who was much more eager to try out any dick, even those with that horribly stretchy skin.

“Not as small as I thought it’d be,” I said, shrugging.

“We both have average-as-fuck genitals, let’s celebrate.”

Minh T. waved a finger in front of a red button. “Soon as I push this, it’s gonna start sucking.”

“I hate our princess.” “This is gonna suck.”

“Yes, it will.”

DING!

A pressure tugged my nipples toward the machine faster than I could react. Damn! I wasn’t expecting it to feel like I was breastfeeding a monster. No matter how hard it sucked, only specks of milk passed through the clear tubes. A minute passed without any change, and the suction’s power only increased. At this point, I could feel the sweat coming out my palms.

“If you wanna give me a hand,” Minh T. groaned, collapsing against the wall, “then I’m gonna need you both to start sucking these toes.”

Captain Toad spit out his gum. “Can I please pass on this?”

“Wanna provide the majority of the milk? Be my guest.”

While he frowned, I had already gotten down on my hands and knees. I must’ve startled Minh T. with how quickly I’d begun to tickle the tops of her feet. Unintentionally, too.

“WHOA! AHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, Toadette!” She gave me a light kick in the nose. So, was that how we were gonna play? Very well…

“We’re definitely gonna take care of you first,” I said, taking a deep breath. Once the air had left my body, I pursed my lips. I got a firm grip on Minh T.’s right foot, the wide sole sending tingles down my spine. It sat like a marshmallow in my hands, just so incredibly soft and silky. Perhaps the lotion she’d applied this morning had gotten to work, especially during the hot car ride and walk through the area. Best part? I could only spot a few microscopic hairs and specks on her feet. Another great thing about lotion: in the beginning, it makes dirt less likely to stick to your feet.

The blood had already caused my cheeks to feel heavy yet fluttery. Minh T. had her hands over her mouth.

“You okay?” I asked.

“I-I wasn’t expecting you to dive in like that.”

Smirking, I brought her foot to my face. “You did always tell me sex is best when unpredictable.” With that, I planted a kiss on the middle of her foot. She let out a little gasp while I alternated between kisses and sniffs.

Captain Toad shook his head. “You two are something else.” Before either of us could tell him to quit bitching, he lay on his stomach before Minh T.’s left foot. Those toes curled in order from smallest to biggest, taunting him, teasing him. She even tapped her big toe against his lip like she was knocking a door. Eventually, he opened up and swallowed the intrusive digit. Though of course there was a little whine accompanied with it.

Flipping her hair back, Minh T. let out a soft moan. Her eyes darted between us and the tubes carrying milk from her breasts. The spurts were still tiny at this stage.

“Keep that up, and I might even squirt,” she giggled, wiggling her toes against the bridge of my nose.

Oh yeah… Mmm! That smell was so mesmerising. This time it was a warm mixture between her naturally earthy-scented feet and vanilla lotion provided by the hotel. Now this was about as good a mixture as one could get from Minh T. Not so clean to where it smelt like nothing, but not too dirty as to have me running for the hills. For each exhale I made, I almost sang a little tune. Like her foot’s scent had gotten me as high as a kite.

Forget waiting for any command from here. I’d do exactly what I thought she needed. Now with the sniffing and kissing out of the way, it was time for my tongue to get involved.

Before anything, I pushed my tongue between her two smallest toes. How would she react to this? Hmm… I got far enough to where my lips were against her toes now. She opened her mouth to gasp, but no sound came out.

Perhaps licking this area wasn’t the best way to start off.

Oh well, a little course correction around the big toe got her fingers curling. I wiped sweat off my forehead, squeezing her foot while I sucked on her big toe. Hehehe… Cool thing about this was just how flexible it was. Minh T.’s flexibility was typical for a girl, maybe even a bit lesser; she certainly lacked it compared to me. Yet her toes could curl so deeply, and they almost darted around like Cobrats when given the right pressure. So, when her big toe folded and lunged out at my tongue, I had to gather myself. Containing that moan took pinching my side.

The constant hum of the milking machine would’ve swallowed that moan anyway. Its grasp on our nipples had reached its maximum level by this point. Imagine the angriest baby in the world trying to drink from its small mother, even when she was empty. Such was our reality.

But pain hadn’t commenced yet. It was nothing but pleasure on my and Minh T.’s ends. But naturally, Captain Toad went about licking her feet in the strangest way possible.

“What are you trying to do with that?” I asked, raising an eyebrow while sucking her toes. Captain Toad had his tongue sticking out his mouth, but his mouth also wasn’t open. “You’re not gonna get any progress done with that kind of tactic.”

“What are you, a foot-licking expert or something?”

“I know you look like a dumbass right now. Watch this.” I licked my lips, then let my entire tongue roll out my mouth. As soon as it was ready, it went from Minh T.’s chunky heel to the ball of her foot.

“OH! F-Fuck, Toadette!” Heh, hearing her use dirty language in a sex situation was a good thing, trust me. About the only time she entered an adult mode. “Lick my foot! Mmmmm…”

No matter what light dirt got on my tongue, I swallowed with a smile. I then poked Captain Toad, nudging him to repeat after me.

“It’s just a foot,” he told himself, gulping. “A disgusting foot.” His lips and tongue trembled as they too made a journey up Minh T.’s beautifully broad foot. The best part was knowing that her left foot was just the slightest touch dirtier, and so Captain Toad had to suck it all up once he got to that cushiony upper portion.

“Toadette shouldn’t be doing all the heavy lifting,” Minh T. groaned, stuffing her toes back into his mouth. She was now in a state of staring into the distance while fondling her breasts from time to time. “Lick between my toes, and do it slowly! I want it to feel like a slimy caterpillar’s trudging along between ‘em.”

I certainly wouldn’t mind going between ‘em again.



The tubes had now gone from carrying spurts of milk to carrying a stream of milk on every fourth pump.

Heh… I think even my body had begun to produce a bit of a creamier liquid. Whenever my turn came to be stimulated, I’d better have expected to spray my stuff everywhere.

When did I start talking like such a slut?

As much as I enjoyed tasting Minh T.’s foot, I couldn’t deny that its cleanliness had meant I’d sucked out all the flavour in short time. Now all I was left to enjoy was having the mere form of her foot all over my face. But even then, the smell was hard to enjoy due to it reeking of my own mouth. In fact, my face smelt more like her foot than her actual foot.

“You getting bored with that foot, aren’t you?” she asked, pinching my tongue with her toes.

“Is this normal?”

“Mmm-hmm. I think I can go longer than your average Toad, but don’t feel bad at all.” She took another deep gasp, this time a huge squirt of milk exiting her right boob. “You can only chew gum for so long before it just feels like a toy in your mouth. Why don’t we switch positions?”

“And where does that leave me?” Captain Toad asked, wiping his tongue.

“Boy, I didn’t tell you to quit sucking them toes, did I?” She grinned at me. “C’mere, Toadette. Put those sexy feet on my face.”

I gulped. Well, it was only fair… After all, I was getting more enjoyment than she probably realised from her feet. And I already knew just how much she enjoyed mine.

She got flat on her back while the machine continued to do its job. Under my bare soles, her first move was to grab my feet and inhale. Not once, not twice, but ten times. On her final sniff, she moaned melodically, her fingers crawling to her pussy.

“You like it?” I asked. Ooh! What if I asked more sensually? “You likey? Do my feet smell good today, Minh T.?”

“Coño… They don’t stink, but I swear they’ve got a nice little odour.” And she squeezed my feet against her nose like she was cuddling two thick pillows. Having the air blow between my toes sent me into a laughing fit. Heh, while we best friends were having a good time, poor Captain Toad was sucking her dirty toes like the awkward third wheel. Felt good to not be in that position for a change.

His eyes weren’t on Minh T. at all, though. They were on me. Okay, so what? Did he want to study my reactions to see how I responded to stimuli on my feet? He was more than welcome to, but if he was ever gonna try it out, he’d better be prepared for a trip to the smelly feet factory.

Interestingly, despite the fact I had long toes, Minh T. didn’t seem to interested in sucking on them. Instead, she focused on licking between them and…under them. You know, like the little areas underneath that curl in… If only I could describe it better. Whatever you’d call those places, those are where her tongue spent the majority of its time when not covering my soles in her spit.

“I like that…” I whispered, scrunching my toes.

“Really?” She scrubbed harder, giggling as she pushed my foot deeper into her face. I was practically stomping on her without standing up. Then she purred her lips in that same soft section…

“Oh my— Minh T.!” For a second, it felt like a bit of piss had come out of me. Looking down, no mess was made. But my pussy was indeed trembling, and from the looks of it, so were my nipples. They hadn’t quite caught up to her level, but that dairy exited on every successful attempt. Yet the bad news was that my nipples were getting sore; over ten minutes had gone by.

The machine read that it’d gotten three of out six litres filled, maybe a bit more.

Though he was on his stomach, I knew sucking Minh T.’s toes wasn’t arousing for Captain Toad. He was normal. Unfortunately, that normalness was screwing over our progress. Not wanting Minh T. to quit running her tongue on my toes, I came up with an easy solution.

“Get over here so I can jerk you off. Her foot is probably asleep from all your inaction anyway.”

“Jerk off!?”

That woke him right the fuck up. In a second, he was already sitting beside me with his legs stretched. And that floppy dick had already begun to form into a tower. Before I could even get myself ready to accommodate two Toads, Captain Toad rubbed his hand on my bare back.

“Smooth…”

“Stop that.” I clenched my hand a number of times, delaying grabbing his dick. “I’ve never given a handjob before.”

“Not gonna blow me?”

“Yeah, I’m kinda busy letting her go to town on my feet, and I don’t need your man juice in my mouth today or ever. Now give me a tutorial.”

Minh T. chuckled. “Didn’t you give some stranger a footjob? It’s the same concept but with hands.”

Captain Toad blinked. “That’s a real term? What the actual fuck. And why would—”

“We don’t need to relive that moment,” I said, squeezing his dick so hard that he shrieked like a kitten. Hmm… A cock certainly felt different in the hands compared to around my arches. And at least this time, I was handling the junk of somebody I knew. No creep selling fireworks, no Scapelli who would kill me afterwards. If Captain Toad was anything, he’d make for an average boy toy I could use before getting bored or uncomfortable.

Now that the shock had worn off, I cracked my knuckles and took another stab at this. I made a first around the cock, then slowly went up and down. It was slow, and I looked more at Captain Toad’s face than at his penis.

While nothing changed on the surface, he was breathing notably slower. And he’d gone back to rubbing his hand on my back again. If nothing else, this got a bit more milk to come out of his body.

“Am I doing good so far?” I asked, continuing the robotic motions.

“Your hands are so soft,” he said, intertwining his fingers with my free hand. “Like, wow…”

“Wearing that maid outfit must’ve brought out your gal side,” I said in a mock valley-girl accent. “So, you like that they’re soft?”

“They feel— OUCH!” He scowled at the machine, then grinned back at me. “Nice…”

My apparently soft hand gave his dick a small tug. He sighed instantly, flexing his own toes. Which… How did I not take note of the fact he was barefoot this entire time? Now, while in the middle of giving him a handjob and getting my big toes licked by Minh T., I was gazing at the way Captain Toad moved his feet around. Occasionally, they’d sit still. But that was only when I gave my hand a rest. Every time I restarted, his soles would either rub together or he’d curl his unpainted toes.

Smooch…

I looked at my non-jerking-off hand, finding his lips there while he looked me in my purple eyes. And not too long afterwards, Minh T. started stroking the tops of my feet.

“Oh yeah…” That was all I could utter. It was like they wanted to stimulate all my senses today. I was massaging Captain Toad’s cock, I tasted Minh T.’s soles, I smelt her toes, I saw two pairs of bare feet, and I heard my own whimpers and moans above the raging noise from the sucking machine.

He gave me another grin, then dove in for a kiss on my—

SMOOCH!

He knew better than to aim for my lips this time. He kept it to the cheek, finally looking back down on his cock as I increased the speed at which I stroked it. While there was some pre-cum, it wasn’t enough to cause a mess or anything. Just a speck got on my finger while I let him tickle my back.

“I think you’re cutest when you’re weirded out,” he said, taking a lick up my cheek.

Fuck, this was crazy. I’d never engaged in sex like this in my nineteen years of life.

The whole time, Minh T. was constantly returning to playing with her pussy. Every two or three minutes, she’d lick my foot, slide her hand against it, then return to letting her fingers do to work. Sure, sometimes she’d clench and squeeze her thighs together, but there was more finger action than anything else.

Yep. Totally crazy. I was having two people masturbate to me at the same time. Not only was one a girl, but she was someone who’d fantasised about me for years. And now we had another one, just with a dick. A throbbing dick that started to get slippery.

“Mmm… Bottoms of your feet are so yummy,” she wheezed, holding her breath while furiously stroking the upper part of her slit. “So, so yummy… Oh… Yeah, wiggle your toes, lemme see ‘em wiggle…”

I wiggled my black-painted toes, also watching Captain Toad’s toes squirm as I firmly grasped his cock in my hand.

Red in the face, she let out a series of heavy gasps. Her legs shook on every gasp, and throughout it all, my best friend wouldn’t stop sniffing my spit-covered feet. These lengthy things remained pinned against her face while it looked like she was having a sexual spasm. Or an orgasm, whichever term suits you more. No extra liquid came out, but her giddy and tired-ish voice said it all. “I love your feet, Toadette…”

Before she squeaked out the “F” word, my hand got hot.

It went all across my fist, some shooting onto the floor. It was like someone had taken a narrow tube of paint, removed the lid, and just thrown it in one direction. Though it was sticky, I continued to pump, finally feeling the smooth head instead of the extra foreskin. Captain Toad’s moans were so feminine by this point, they overlapped with Minh T.’s. Yet when I looked at his face, I was taken aback.

Seeing him moan and groan so helplessly, knowing I caused it… My hand went faster again, pushing out a few more spurts before he ultimately whispered, “Stop, stop…”

He and Minh T. were both trembling, both delivering tons of milk into the machine. At this rate, it was just a matter of me getting off. Sure, it would’ve been embarrassing to do it in front of these two, but we could make it quick.

“I think it’s done!” Minh T. pushed my slimy feet off her face and read the machine’s display. “Holy— Eight litres!? How did we get that much!?”

“Probably because we both came,” Captain Toad answered, hugging me from the side. “I imagine it didn’t expect us to… Toadette?”

“Hmm?”

“Please look at your boobs.”

First I was scared they’d be bleeding with the intense pressure going on. But this alternative reality was equally horrifying. The inside of the tubes was white from start to finish. Little bubbles and air pockets showed that they were still draining my contents into the machine. Wait, screw all that! How did I even make this much milk!? This was literally impossible!

Minh T. gave me a concerned glance before forcing the machine to come to a crawl. Once its gears stopped, whatever milk remained in the tube dribbled down until she could remove the clamps.

“Ooh, Toadette milk! Don’t mind if I do.” Pervert. Sure, just drink my strawberry-flavoured milk straight from the tube.

“You must’ve been really turned on,” Minh T. commented, tossing us towels to clean this semen. “Never met a girl so excited by a handjob, but that’s cool. You shouldn’t have even made that much milk.”

“I bet she was really turned on.” Captain Toad tapped me with his foot.

I scoffed. “My body just wanted to get the mission over with. I’m sure that’s all it was.”

“Jeez, and I thought Minh T. was the shittiest liar on Earth.”

“Oye, freaky side or not, we got two extra litres thanks to Toadette. Meaning that Her Highness should not have any more needs for our bodily fluids.”

“Amen to that. Fucking nipples wanna dance themselves off my body.”

Despite not climaxing in any regard, my groin was still tingling whenever I gave Minh T.’s pudgy feet a glance. Even as Captain Toad’s dick flopped or he put his socks on, I felt like I was walking on clouds.

If nothing else, non-traditional sex was interesting enough for me to replay the incident as I stepped out the room.
© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1061973