*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062107-My-Entry
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1062107 added January 9, 2024 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
My Entry
I resolve to restore my writing habit of at least 300 words/day. What does Andre or your Muse think about that?

Well writing and all, makes no sense. We have artificial intelligence to go the extra mile and complete the task. Meet our exposure to writing habits midway. The challenging part is to define midway.
My take is just read read and read or listen to all available content with mind so much saturated, and gets blank.

Allow the AI (artificial intelligence) like chat GP or other such evolving applications to catch all the imagination and reach some level of consciousness.I start with watching different series like Ancient Aliens in Discovery. Trust me all 23 series.
Watching these episodes gave me a goal.
My goal is to reach the lost Kingdom of Sambhala. To reach the very heart of this unknown world.

With all these plethora of ideas l decided to write 300 words with alien craft, traditions reflection on spirituality and lo, what l get.

The possibility of Aliens, superior Aryan race, Mount Makallu in Nepal, yeti the guardians of shambala, stuff of legends. All the more baffling to my imagination and some level of doubts to Al. So a new chapter on parallel space, extra dimensions,inter dimensional, cosmic paradise or ancient technic of mind, or concept of rainbow light body, or bio photons and enhancement of the same through mediation, all this sacred process and more gives me goose pimples.

All this process to expand my consciousness and understand the human consciousness and enhance my mind, woof.
All these gibberish thoughts once settled l will start this habit of writing 300 words a day.
Adieu

270 words

© Copyright 2024 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062107-My-Entry