*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062188-Better-Than-Great-News
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1062188 added January 10, 2024 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Better Than Great News
Better Than Great News


Had a little bit of a hiccup before I started writing my WDC Contest entry for this month. When I got up today, I found out my brother and I did have a few things that we needed to get done today. it wasn’t that much that needed doing. But it did take us most of the afternoon to do them.

As a result, I didn’t get started on this contest entry until about four PM my time aka five PM WDC time. At first, I didn’t think that I was going to get done. Not even close to it. I figured if I got lucky, I was going to get part three done. The lengthy one.

Not only did I get the lengthy one finished, but I also got parts four and five done. in other words, I got two-thirds of this contest entry done today to finish writing this contest entry. Unfortunately, that’s all I have gotten done today. And I barely got that done today before I started writing this blog entry.

Don’t ask me how I did it because I don’t know how. All I know is that once I started writing, I couldn’t stop. Of course, I had a few distractions from my brother and eating. But that didn’t seem to bother me that much. If it bothered me at all. I don’t think that it bothered me at all. But it may have done it a little.

The only thing I didn’t get the chance to do was get it ready to create it. I also need to decide if I’m going to Plug it or ask for Reviews. Since I got it done so early in the month, I probably will Plug it and ask for Reviews. But I still haven’t decided on that yet.

I know that I’m not going to win this contest either. But that isn’t why I have written this letter to myself. It’s because I haven’t done it in the last few years. Besides, I wanted everyone to know who I am. And what I was going to be doing mostly again this year.

So, what am I going to do next? The first thing I’m going to do is create this contest entry. Then I’m going to Plug it and ask for Reviews. That’s right. I have just decided that I’m going to do that. After I do that, I’m not sure what I’m going to do. I know what I should do. Should go back to transcribing my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Still may do that. But I don’t think that I will. Instead, I think I may start working on my SpaceHorrors Movie Introduction and television series. After all, I do have a novel to write toward the end of this year. I also have a television series to write. At least the two-part Movie Introduction and at least two episodes. Probably four too.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062188-Better-Than-Great-News