*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
15
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062327-A-friend-in-need
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1062327 added January 13, 2024 at 10:04am
Restrictions: None
A friend in need
My friend is in crisis.

She says she is my sister sent to fill the void that my biological sister left when she passed.

but she doesn't talk to me.

When she comes to the house she shuts herself in with Terry in Terry's room. It pisses me off. It makes me feel like she thinks that I don't know anything and couldn't possibly understand.

How can I make her see that I have been where she is? That I do know what she is going through?

All I want is to be here for her. To have her lean on me because I know she can't stand on her own right now.

How do I express to her that I need her too? She reminds me of where I was and makes me see how far I've come.

I am an addict and I have taken several courses in psychology. I have several different mental health diagnoses and have researched them all. I am a graduate of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. I am an eclectic witch and was raised Roman Catholic so I know a little bit about spirituality and religion. I know techniques and methods of centering oneself.

I can help her if she would let me.

© Copyright 2024 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062327-A-friend-in-need