*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062460-January-2024-Book-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2311737
Reviews on books I've read
#1062460 added January 15, 2024 at 8:22pm
Restrictions: None
January 2024, Book 3
Nameless, The Praying Mantis Bride, by Dean Koontz


ASIN ‏: ‎ B07Y8CXZ2Y
Publisher: ‎ Amazon Original Stories (November 12, 2019)
Publication date: ‎ November 12, 2019
Genres: Mystery, Suspense


Nameless is a collection of short stories that can be read in one or two days (approximately 70 pages) about a wondering vigilante who has no memories, either lost or erased, except for the last two years. He has been commissioned by Ace, an unknown person, to kill specific people who seem to be above the law. The series consists of 12 books.

Book 3 of Nameless, The Praying Mantis Bride, is another riveting short story. A deadly black widow, Lucia has eliminated one boyfriend,three husbands, and a few henchman. But Nameless, with the help of those who employee him, knows her weakness; so, to bring the truth and its consequences to her for her crimes, the he needs to spin a web of his own.

Lucia Rickenbah was taught at an early age how to dispose of men by her mother, and now has made her fortune by marrying rich men who end up dead. But, Lucia has learned more than how to get rid of husbands, she was also taught to be very superstitious. Despite her best attempt to ward off evil, Nameless must use her superstitious beliefs to scare a confession out of the cold-blooded blond. As the psychological battle progresses, however, even Nameless is in for a surprise.


A proud member of "WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group

"Reading soothes the soul, writing sets it free." T.J.

© Copyright 2024 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062460-January-2024-Book-3