*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062680-First-Half-of-Part-Two
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1062680 added January 19, 2024 at 11:24pm
Restrictions: None
First Half of Part Two
First Half of Part Two


Normally, I would have started yelling at myself from within a few hours ago about missing another blogging day already. But I’m not doing that this time. That’s because I’m not working today or tomorrow because of the ‘my car not running’ situation. As a result, I haven’t missed another blogging day. At least not yet.

That’s one of the good news for today. Unfortunately, the bad news is I won’t be doing any transcribing of my Water Wars scriptwriting project at work today or tomorrow. The other good news is that I had some time today to work on my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. And I had a very good day when it came to this project.

I did ninety single sentences for the Scene Outline for Part Two of the Movie Introduction aka the first half of this Part. It also means that I only have the second half of Part Two before I’m done with Part Two of this Movie Introduction and this Movie Introduction aka another ninety single sentences.

Will I get those ninety single sentences done tomorrow? I hope that I do. If it’s anything like today, I should be able to get them done tomorrow. At least I can if I have the whole day to do it. That’s maybe up in the air, though. After all, I still have a ‘no car’ problem. As far as I know, it will remain a problem tomorrow. But it may not.

Usually, I don’t have anything that my brother and I need to do on Saturday before I go to work. But I’m not going to work tomorrow either. So, I don’t think we have anything that needs to be done. Unless it has something to do with our ‘no car’ problem, and I don’t think anything will happen there until Monday at the earliest.

If that’s true, and my brother and I don’t have anything to do tomorrow, I should be able to get another ninety single sentences written tomorrow. Unfortunately, that doesn’t mean I’m going to do it. Something else may come up to prevent me from doing it all day or enough of the day that I don’t have the time to finish it.

That’s about all I want to say about today and tomorrow. Now for some more good news. There are a couple more good news to share about my disappearing text problem that I no longer have. One thing is that it seems that ‘Draft Mode’ solves that problem. I have been writing in ‘Draft Mode’ all day. And it hasn’t happened once.

Another thing is that I don’t have to worry about when a new page begins. There is a thin line that separates one page from the next. Besides, I can always go back to ‘Print Layout’ if I want to check on things. That isn’t going to be a problem right now. But it might be when I get ready to start writing my single paragraphs.





© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062680-First-Half-of-Part-Two