*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062730-Could-Be-Another-Mixed-Blog-Entry
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1062730 added January 20, 2024 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Could Be Another Mixed Blog Entry
Could Be Another
Mixed Blog Entry


It’s not going to be another mixed blog entry. But it could be another one after all, about half of today I spent finishing up the single sentences for Part Two of my Scriptwriting/novel/short stories Movie Introduction project. This half was devoted to finishing up this Scene Outline.

The second half of today I spent working on the setup for the three Outlines I’m going to be needing for my October Prep Challenge. I’m also going to be needing the four short stories for this challenge. I have sort of set up for them too. At least generically I have.

Right now, the four short stories have the title of Short Story one to four. They will be changed once I start writing these stories. It’s not quite the same for my three Novel Outlines, though. They’re more complicated. Especially, the third one. The first two are single sentences. But the third Outline is single paragraphs.

So far, all I have gotten is the Chapter number for the first thirty-six chapters that equal Part One. The second thirty-six chapters represent Part Two of this novel. I’m still not sure if I will combine Part One and Part Two into a single novel, or if I will have two separate novels. Right now, it is one.

Each chapter will be broken up into five parts. Two of those parts will be about a page long aka forty-eight lines and around five hundred words. It’s about seventy-two lines long for two more parts because they are around a page and a half for them. Last but not least is the fifth part.

The fifth part of these chapters will be about two pages long. They are the longest because they are more action-oriented than the other four. Especially, in a SpaceHorrors novel. After all, the fifth part is usually when one or more victims are killed by a DeathBringer. At least it is when it comes to Part Two of this novel.

In Part One, the killings are more what they hope will happen once they start creating their DeathBringers and the conflicts that are happening on both Vexion and Kesim. The conflicts are mostly on Vexion. But some of them are on Kesim too. whether it’s a conflict, hoping, or thinking, part five of these chapters is action-oriented.

Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten too far on the Novel Outlines. Except for the chapter numbering and setting up the Short Story titles for my October Prep Challenge, I haven’t done much on my novel today. tomorrow I should be able to get a lot more of it done.

Don’t get me wrong. I have gotten a little bit of my five-part single sentences copied and pasted in the first four Chapters of my second Outline for my October Prep Challenge. Unfortunately, that’s all that I have gotten done today. Hopefully, I can finish this phase tomorrow.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062730-Could-Be-Another-Mixed-Blog-Entry