*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063126-Closer-to-Twenty-Than-Thirteen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1063126 added January 28, 2024 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Closer to Twenty Than Thirteen
Closer to Twenty Than Thirteen


Officially, I got thirteen new single paragraphs written for my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project today. Why do I write that I got these paragraphs officially for my third Novel Outline? It’s because these thirteen paragraphs are the only thing that I got written today.

While I was trying to get to sleep last night, I remembered something about this novel/script. I had to go back to update one of the storylines because I remembered it incorrectly the first time. It’s the Vimmon storyline. The storyline is still the same. It is how it’s represented that I needed to update it on.

What did I need to update? Where it was taking place. It’s not on Vexion where he was created. It was on Kesim. At least he thought he was still on Kesim. After all, he doesn’t know he’s a creation yet. He doesn’t know that until toward the end of Part One of this third Novel Movie Introduction.

It wasn’t as bad as I thought, though. I didn’t have to rewrite as many of the Chapter Parts as I thought that I was going to. The way I worded them before didn’t need to be updated that much. If it needed to be updated at all. On the other hand, there were a few that needed to be updated almost completely. Some needed to be updated completely.

Especially, after the first few Chapter Parts. The first few Chapter Parts were the ones that I didn’t need to update that much. If they needed updating at all. But after the first few, these were the ones that needed updating more. A whole lot more on some of them.

Luckily, I’m not too far along in this third Novel Outline. So, doing this update didn’t take too long to finish doing.
I still had plenty of time to continue working on this third Novel Outline. Unfortunately, I only got thirteen more single paragraphs written on it. I was hoping to get a little bit more than that. But I didn’t.

I would probably have gotten two or three more written today if not for what my brother and I needed to get done. There wasn’t that much we needed to do. But what we needed to do took us about an hour to finish. That doesn’t read too bad. And it isn’t. But it still stopped me from writing more.

Tomorrow is one of those days that I often don’t get too much writing done. If I get any writing done at all. I should be able to get some writing done tomorrow. But it probably isn’t going to be too much. If I’m lucky, I may get one more Chapter written tomorrow on this third Novel Outline. That’s only five more single paragraphs.





© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063126-Closer-to-Twenty-Than-Thirteen