*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063170-Unfortunately-I-Was-Right
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1063170 added January 29, 2024 at 11:31pm
Restrictions: None
Unfortunately, I Was Right
Unfortunately, I Was Right


It has been a very typical Monday. At least it has when it comes to my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. I was right about how many single paragraphs I was going to be able to write today for my third Novel Outline for the October Prep Challenge later this year.

If I was lucky, I thought that I would get one Chapter done on this third Novel Outline. That’s five single paragraphs. I was right about that. But I was wrong too. What I got a few more single paragraphs written for this third Novel Outline. I Got eight total written. Three more than I thought I was going to get.

Today was a normal Monday because my brother and I had a lot of things that we needed to do today. that’s not unusual for a Monday. Most Mondays we are very busy doing things that need doing. And this was one of those Mondays. But it wasn’t also one of those Mondays.

We indeed had a lot of things that needed doing. And they usually take most of the day to do them. If it doesn’t take the whole day before they are done. sometimes it doesn’t take the whole day. This was one of those days. It took us until just beyond the middle of the afternoon. But it wasn’t as bad as it usually is for a Monday.

As a result, I did have a little bit of time to work on my third Novel Outline. It was only a few hours. But it was long enough to get eight more single paragraphs written for this third Novel Outline. Why did I only get eight more if I had a few hours? There were a few reasons why.

One of the reasons why I didn’t get more writing done today was because of a lack of sleep. I didn’t get too much sleep last night. If I got more than seven hours, I would be lucky. Don’t think it was quite that long, though. I’m thinking about six hours if I’m lucky. Why didn’t I get more sleep last night? I don’t know. I thought that I did.

Another reason why I didn’t get more writing done was because I was tired all day today. Not the sleepy kind of tired or the being sick kind. It was because of what my brother and I had to do today. I was very weak and tired after what we needed to do today.

A third reason why I didn’t get more writing done today was because of a lack of concentration. I don’t think it was because of my lack of sleep or my tiredness. It was because of what I was writing. Knew what I wanted to write about. But not sure how to write it. I could have gotten more written today if not for a lack of concentration.










© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063170-Unfortunately-I-Was-Right