*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
15
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064243-accomplishment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1064243 added February 15, 2024 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
accomplishment?
Today was a long day with almost nothing accomplished, as per usual.

I had a technician come today to evaluate me for my insurance. She called me at eight am and says "My eight oclock appointment is in the hospital so do you mind if I come in about ten minutes?" Mind you, she woke me up. I did a ten minute flight of the bumble bee throwing my hair in a pony tail, taking my meds, cleaning up dog poop, grabbing some coffee and trying to wake up. I was there at the door to let her in. Everything went fine but she couldn't answer my questions because she was outsourced by my insurance, she doesn't work for them. Oh well. I found out my health is semi-fine anyhow.

David went out for the night and I need my meds done so I guess I got to do them myself. Loads of fun. Hopefully I'll be able to make sense of his system and I won't screw it up too much.

Let Cindy try to a DP bookmark yesterday and she totally messed it up. I had to start over from scratch to fix it which meant scraping off the diamonds that she put any where she wanted because she couldn't see the numbers. Oh well. We'll deal with the fall out later. I did do one bookmark and a wind chime before that.

I haven't taken time to write other than scratch a few notes for 15 minutes twice today. I really need to take a day to write instead of spending most of it in the craft room. It just seems like when I take time for crafts it is okay but when I take time to write I'm violating some code that says that isn't important and other things are more important like hanging out in the living room watching TV. Go figure. Maybe I should sneak my writing into the craft room.........

Right now I got to go work on my meds and then go to bed.

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064243-accomplishment