*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064252-February-15-2024
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Cultural · #2299971
My journal about my conversion to Judaism.
#1064252 added February 15, 2024 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
February 15, 2024
Today was a snow day at work, so I had the entire day to spend however I pleased. I spent the day studying Torah. I attended a couple of classes with the Rabbi who glows, a Tanya class with Rabbi F from Canada who is associated with the JLI (Jewish Learning Institute), and watched many videos with Rabbi P-T.

I joined The Ark program that is based in Florida. Rabbi P-T teaches a Torah class every day. The Ark is a program that discusses Torah and Jewish wisdom. It is a surprisingly well presented program for only $18 a month. Over a year ago, what I have learned so far would have been all new thought. I love the way the Rabbi explains things that I already know, so I don't feel like like any time spent watching the videos is wasted time. Most of the videos are between 20 and 40 minutes. The first unit was on describing G-d. I am on the second unit which talks about man and his purpose. There are a total of 97 units with the largest unit (Unit 2) having 18 videos and the shortest unit having 1 video (unit 97 which I am sure he is still creating the videos for). I can be busy for a very long time and have no worries about running out of Torah to study. I love Jewish wisdom and this program is an endless supply.

I love Torah learning. I need days like today to focus on Torah and grow my own relationship with the creator so I can spread the joy, light, and love that I try to give every day to my students and friends.

Thank you Hashem for the time to learn about you and grow closer to you.




© Copyright 2024 Jeanette (UN: babygirl328 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeanette has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064252-February-15-2024