*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
15
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064303-dark-thoughts-and-writing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1064303 added February 16, 2024 at 6:53pm
Restrictions: None
dark thoughts and writing
I was a dark witch at one time who did black magick. I'm not proud of it. It is just a part of who I was and has shaped who I am. Just like being an addict, which I was at the same time.

Why I am bringing this up now is that we have Terry's cousin, Bill, living with us. I don't know why but he is bringing out the sarcastic, evil side of me. I want to do things to him just for the heck of it. He's fun to tease and play pranks on, or threaten to play pranks on. Terry keeps telling him to stop encouraging me. She knows what I was like, though not completely. She knows enough though.

I want to work on my writing. I told myself I was going to do that today. I also told myself I was going to fix my bed. The memory foam on it is too big for the mattress and the excess is hanging off the side away from the wall. Needless to say my bedding and everything else keeps sliding off the bed.

Back to wanting to write. As usual I have too many irons in the fire and don't know what I want to work on. I know what I feel I should work. I'm about ready to take them out of my port so I stop feeling so obligated. I probably will. I have everything that's on here printed off in hard copy, except for Nezoom, and there isn't much of that in there.

Another reason I am not writing is because I keep having the plague of the typo fairies when I type on my tablet. That and I can't type on it for very long because the writing is so small. I do still have my laptop however and I've fired it up a couple of times to see how it felt and how it is working. It's slow. Its awkward because I'm not used to the large size of it. It's not a touch screen so I have to use the finger plate mouse. It feels like it is ancient.

I think I am going to go fire up the laptop now and see if I can do some writing.......

© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064303-dark-thoughts-and-writing