*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064454-Happy-Birthday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1064454 added February 19, 2024 at 1:22pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Birthday
My birthday began early today, with my youngest, Lucy, messaging me at 12:35am to tell me "Happy Birthday" before anyone else could. At approximately 6am my Mom also messaged me. Coffee with my Mark after I got out of bed. When he took one of the dogs to the park, I ate strawberry ice cream for breakfast while sitting in the sunlight infused window enjoying the warmth and watching the daffodils and quince flowers dance in the wind. Quite a happy and peaceful morning. I have been trying to make the most out of my day before I am forced to go to work for the rest of it. Mark brought home a birthday surprise for me when he returned - treats from my favorite deli/bakery. And they are delicious! The owner of the establishment helped him choose the best stuff. The day continues to be a great day, with birthday wishes coming from both family and friends here on WDC, by text, and on social media. It is heartwarming that so many people have taken time out of their own schedules to wish me well on my birthday. I hope everyone knows how very much I appreciate it.

More later, when I get back from work (or maybe tomorrow if I'm too tired by then.) Thanks everyone!

© Copyright 2024 LeJenD' Looking Up (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' Looking Up has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064454-Happy-Birthday