*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064761
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1064761 added February 23, 2024 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Article 370
It was Monday, February 19th, 2024, and you are still pent up with rage over having to see a therapist! It would be another normal Monday for you until you see on Facebook that your brother talked about how his wife made a discovery from a Facebook album about how a certain 'skank' was taking selfies of herself, as well as with her friends...and Ross...on the night an Indian film, which was essentially a "Top Gun Knock-off", was premiering. In it, it also talked about how Ross and the skank...once again...went back to her place...and did things...together...
Furious with this find, his wife would go on a racially insensitive tirade on Facebook and sent threats to the skank on Facebook in response to the outrage!

Things would get quiet again after this until Wednesday, February 21st, 2024, your brother would make some shocking posts on Facebook again. Apparently, snapshots were made of his wife's tirade on Facebook and sent to her company, leading to her suspension...without pay...
His wife is currently in tears over this. And to top it all off, he got flat tires on the truck again, and he had to use what little money he had left to buy new tires...all because that skank got his wife in trouble at work again!


The next day, Facebook would get blown up again. Apparently, Ross is once again, seeing another dumb Indian movie!


Are you fucking kidding?!? YOUR FAMILY IS STILL GOING THROUGH SOME SHIT, YOUR STILL SEEING SOME DAMN THERAPIST, AND YOUR MOTHER JUST GOT OUT OF THE DAMN HOSPITAL! IN FACT, THE NIGHT HE WAS BUSY SEEING THAT OTHER DUMB INDIAN MOVIE WITH THE ROBOTIC CHICK IN IT, YOUR MOTHER WAS BUSY TRYING TO GET A RIDE HOME, CONSTANTLY CALLING UP ROSS'S PHONE! SHE NEVER GOT IN TOUCH WITH THE BASTARD, ONLY REACHING THAT SKANK, WHO PRETTY MUCH TOLD HER TO FUCK OFF AND HUNG UP ON HER! AND BECAUSE OF THAT, SHE HAD TO WALK 20 MILES BACK HOME! AND WHAT'S WORSE IS THAT THE BASTARD HIMSELF CLAIMED HE NEVER GOT THE CALL!!! HE IS EITHER A FUCKING LIAR, OR HIS MEMORY OF THAT NIGHT IS TOO FOGGY FROM DRUG USE, ALONG WITH GETTING SOME DISGUSTING PUSSY!!!

However, this wouldn't be the worst news you would get today...
You would get a call from your sister. Apparently, she had to go to the hospital that night because, as she was leaving a bar, she made a misstep and fell down some stairs, breaking her leg in the process!!!
A female sibling's broken leg.

And to top it all off, your brother and his wife would try to go over to confront the bastard, but would each get arrested, just for having "bad plates!"


Enraged with all of this, you make plans to confront the bastard tomorrow at the theater again...

On Friday, February 23rd, 2024, you would once again wake up feeling quite congested! You would quickly run to the bathroom and cough up a whole bunch of gunk that falls out of your mouth and spills into the sink, like some rotten, chunky milk! As you keep coughing up thick gunk, you would hear your wife also coughing up a storm...and soon your kids as well...
Are you fucking serious?!? YOU JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL WITH THE FAMILY WITH THIS EXACT SAME SICKNESS! DAMN THAT BASTARD, DAMN HIM TO HELL FOR THIS!!!
IF HE HAD JUST STAYED THE HELL AWAY FROM THE DAMN INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, YOU, YOUR WIFE, AND THE KIDS, WOULD NOT BE GETTING SICK LIKE THIS ONCE AGAIN!!!


Once again, you would be driving back to the hospital with your wife and kids to get treatment for your sickness...
As you lay down on a hospital bed, AGAIN, you would feel your anxiety pick back up as your kids scream and cry in pain from sickness throughout the hospital...
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064761