*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064879-Pump-Up-The-Jam-Technotronic
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2313405
A book to contain all my entries for The Soundtrack of Your Life. Come enjoy listen.
#1064879 added February 25, 2024 at 9:24pm
Restrictions: None
Pump Up The Jam Technotronic
*Monster11* Enjoy!



*Music2* Awa, a place to stay ยท Get your booty on the floor tonight. Make my day. Awa, a place to stay. Get your booty on the floor tonight. Make my day *Music2*

Band: Techotronic
Album: Pump Up The Jam (1998)
Vocals: Ya Kid D (Manuela Barbara Kamosi Moaso Djogi)
Genre: House/Hip House/Eurodance/New Beat
Songwriters: Manuela Kamosi
Farley "Jackmaster Funk"(uncredited)
Thomas D. Quincey also known as Jo Bogaert

Belgian musician, songwriter, and record producer Jo Bogaert had previously had a few successes in his native Belgium.

The video shows model Felly Kilingi lip-syncing. Released in August 1998 is was a instant success in Europe and US a year later. I remember going to a local club on Sundays to dance, and this would play and I'd be on a speaker crazy happy. They'd open it, to let teens dance and make extra money. It isn't done anymore and it's kind of sad. Vocals Ya Kid D was still in school at the time and they wanted a face to the song so that's why that model was chosen, and some of it instant success, later fans knew who it was singing "Pump it up".

I started walking every day when Covid hit cause I was so bored and lonely, and I still do, the benefits are just too good. This is my starting song to get my walking pace fast, I don't stroll. I've gone from a size 10 to a size 4. Haha! Great memories as a teen, still use it, I don't think anyone doesn't know it. A later release
{https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_Up_the_Jam_(album)) all that's I said and credits only the rapper Ya Kid D. I graduated in 98, this was very much in all out lives.






© Copyright 2024 StaiNed-House Targaryen (UN: staine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StaiNed-House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064879-Pump-Up-The-Jam-Technotronic