*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064959-Eighty-Three-Single-Sentences
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1064959 added February 26, 2024 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Eighty-Three Single Sentences
Eighty-Three
Single Sentences


If I added it correctly, I got eighty-three single sentences written today on the Scene Outline for Part Two of the SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project Movie Introduction. Why may I be wrong with this addition? That’s a very good question.

The way that I do my Outlines is based on Character Names and storylines. I start with my Act Breakdown. Each Character Name is broken down into individual Acts. This single-sentence breakdown is based on the individual storylines. With this Act Breakdown, I got to the Story Outline for these Parts or Episodes.

My Story Outlines are broken down into individual Acts too. Each Character Name from my Act Breakdown is broken down into every Act. Starting with the Teaser Act and ending with the Tag Act. From these individual single sentences, I next go to my Scene Outlines.

I use my Story Outlines to complete my single sentences Scene outlines. The Teaser and Tag Acts are twenty scenes long, and the four main Acts are thirty-five scenes long. From my Story Outlines, I start with the first Character Name/storyline and fill out that storyline from beginning to end, and then I move on to the next one.

That’s why I think I’m correct in the number of single sentences that I got written today. After all, I have been using my Part Two Story Outline to write the single sentences for my Part Two Scene Outline. Unfortunately, that’s all that I got written today.

Of course, under the circumstances, I think that eight-three single sentences is very good writing. After all, it has been a very typical Monday. My brother and I had a lot of things that we needed to get done today. As a result, I didn’t have too much time to work on this project. I only had about two hours to work on it today.

What does that mean for the rest of this Part and the other two Parts of this Movie Introduction? It means that when I get done with my Part Two Scene Outline I will start working on my Part Three Scene Outline. After I finish writing my Part Three Scene Outline, I will go to Part Four.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have anything to do tomorrow. I know that my brother does tomorrow morning, but I don’t need to go with him to do it. If there isn’t anything for us to do together, I should be able to get a lot of these Scene Outlines finished tomorrow. I should be able to get at least Part Two done tomorrow.

Will I get to start Part Three tomorrow too? If it’s anything like today, I should get started with Part Three too. That’s if my brother and I don’t have anything that we need to do tomorrow. I’m not going to count on that not happening until it does, though.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064959-Eighty-Three-Single-Sentences