*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065050-A-Lot-of-Almost-Nothing
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1065050 added February 27, 2024 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
A Lot of Almost Nothing
A Lot of Almost Nothing


Today hasn’t been a good day for the scriptwriting part of my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. It was more of a disaster than anything. After all, I only wrote eighteen single sentences for Part Two of my Scene Outline for this project.

Of course, I only had about two hours to work on this project today. That’s still only around nine per hour. That isn’t very good either. It means it took me about six to seven minutes to write every single sentence. I would like to write it was only about an hour, an hour and a half at the most, but I can’t do that.

I can do that, but I won’t. there have been a lot of times when I wanted to fudge what I had gotten written that day, but I didn’t do it. That’s not the kind of writer that I am. It may be a little bit embarrassing to me, but I would rather be embarrassed than to lie about it.

Why didn’t I get more written today on this project? What is the usual reason why? That’s right, I was wrong again. I’m the reason why I didn’t have more time to get any more writing done on this project. Not only did my brother and I have a lot to do today, but it took us most of the day to do it. As a result, I had no time to write today.

From the time I woke up today, until almost sunset my brother and I had things that needed to get done. It was a little bit different today, though. A lot of what we needed to do was outside of our house, but not all of it. There was a lot that I needed to do in our hours too.

It wasn’t only the fault of my timing, though. I also had a lack of concentration. Don’t ask me why I had so much trouble concentrating, but I did. It’s not because I didn’t know what I wanted to write. It was because I didn’t know how to write it. That’s kind of hard for me to explain, but I’m going to try to do it anyway.

Like beginning the same word at the beginning of a sentence or paragraph without at least two words in between them, I also feel that way about my second word in a sentence or a paragraph. Usually, it’s a verb or a verb combination that’s my second word, but sometimes it isn’t.

I may have some good news, though. I thought that I might not have any time to do any writing on the project tomorrow, but I may be wrong about that. It may be a lot like today with only a couple of hours to work on it, but that’s a whole lot better than I thought it was going to be. Then again, I might not have that time after all.

Of course, I may have the time, but I may not feel like writing. After all, what my brother and I need to do tomorrow starts very early tomorrow morning. As a result, I may not get too much sleep tonight. That may affect how much writing I get done tomorrow too.










© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065050-A-Lot-of-Almost-Nothing