*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065406-B2-Drowning-in-Tears
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2313753
another trip down the rabbit hole...
#1065406 added March 2, 2024 at 8:31pm
Restrictions: None
B2 "Drowning in Tears"
I sat up and recognized the floor of the hole. It was dark and muddy with tunnels leading off from the middle where I sat. Sophia, my magical puppy, I had finally seen her again. The last time I had her I was leaving her in our car to go into the homeless shelter after feeding and walking her. Animal control took her before dinner that afternoon. We freaked out, mom explained things to them and got her a suppposedly temporary spot in a no kill shelter. They were supposed to give her back when we got out of the shelter. If I had known it was a lie. I would have stayed in the car with her rather than let her be taken. My dear sweet rescue baby. She had her puppies without me, and never got to come home with me when we found one. It was bad enough losing everything else but she was my baby. I kept her alive with a bottle I stimulated her to poo. I did everything I could do for her, I would have done anything to have kept her...

This dream was especially cruel, seeing her again, I just wish I could find her for real!

222 words

prompt

© Copyright 2024 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065406-B2-Drowning-in-Tears