*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065405-B1-Curiouser-and-Curiouser
Rated: ASR · Book · Comedy · #2313753
another trip down the rabbit hole...
#1065405 added March 2, 2024 at 3:21pm
Restrictions: None
B1 "Curiouser and Curiouser"
I had the creature by the foot and we walked side by side for some time. He led me to a building that looked like a square building block with a door on the side. I went in and found a German shepherd mix staring at me from a throne. SHe looked quite familiar. I think I dreamed about her once when she was a puppy, "Sophia?"

"Yes, Mother, you found me again just like the first time I told you that you would. I've missed you greatly, though I am not happy that you named a chihuahua after me!"

"Sophie is quite a princess and strong-willed like you. What else would I have named her?"

"Empress her know you?" THe creature that had led me here asked.

Sophia nodded regally at it. It pulled its foot away and walked back out of the room after shrugging its hips.

"Is this a dream? Like before?" I asked remembering the dream of Sophia needing me desperately and telling me her name and that I would find her soon. I had found her a week later at a junkyard, she was four weeks old and her mother had abandoned her she was surviving on beer from the junkyard owner. I took her home and raised her right. I lost her a few years later.

"Yes, mother, this is a dream. you hit your head when you reached the bottom of the hole. Wake up now!"

266 words


prompt

© Copyright 2024 Spring in my Sox (UN: rinsoxy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spring in my Sox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065405-B1-Curiouser-and-Curiouser