*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065911-One-More-Than-Last-Friday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1065911 added March 9, 2024 at 3:34am
Restrictions: None
One More Than Last Friday
One More Than Last Friday


While I was writing my blog entry for yesterday, I started to remember where I left off last Saturday. I was wrong about what Act I was in. Was hoping it was Act Two, but it was the middle of Act One. It was scene eighteen that I left off with last Saturday.

Last Friday and Saturday, I got the same number of scenes written. It was twenty scenes per day. I’m not sure how many were numeric scenes and how many were Establishing Shots, though. I think it was about seventeen or eighteen for numeric and two or three Establishing Shots. Just don’t know which day was which for the numeric scenes.

If I remember correctly, it was eighteen numeric scenes on Friday and seventeen on Saturday. I may be wrong about that too. without going back over my blog entries from last weekend, I can be for sure which day I did what. All that I do remember is I did seventeen on one day and eighteen on the other. At least that’s what I think that I did.

I’m still having trouble remembering what I did last Friday and Saturday, and I don’t know why. It’s starting to come back to me in pieces, but it’s still not there. It may never be there. Even with what I did yesterday at work, I’m still not sure what I did last Friday and Saturday.

I think that I did eighteen last Friday and seventeen on Saturday. If that’s true, then I matched last Friday completely. At least I did with the numeric scenes. The Establishing Shots were two last Friday and three yesterday. I think that what I did, but I could be wrong.

That's right, I transcribed twenty-one scenes yesterday at work. Eighteen of them were numeric scenes and three were Establishing Shots. The three Establishing Shots were the beginning of Act Two. That’s right, I finished transcribing Act One for Part Two of my Water Wars scriptwriting project.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get too far in Act Two.

Will I get Act Two finished today? if today is anything like yesterday or last Friday and Saturday, I could get at least twenty more scenes transcribed. Hopefully, it will be one more than twenty as it was today. Of course, I want it to be better than yesterday, but if it’s like last Friday and Saturday I will get twenty-one transcribed today too.

The ones that I will be transcribing today, I think will all be numeric scenes. Now that Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle have found the Special WaterStructure and Ultimate Confinement, I think everyone is in the same Earth Time except for Voonc and Kiirra.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065911-One-More-Than-Last-Friday