*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065954-H2-Educations
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2313376
Wonderland 2024
#1065954 added March 9, 2024 at 8:53pm
Restrictions: None
H2 Educations


H2
“Educations”

There is an unique branch of education that I think should be taught in schools. It involves a skill all children should know, invaluable for life, and seldom learned.

This skill is ‘close it’. Such a simple idea, yet seldom is this taught.

So envision the classes:
Doors
1 Open the door and go through. Once through, close the door.
2 If the door is open, go through the door and leave it open.
3 Close the screen door in summer when you go outside. Don’t leave it open to let all the bugs in. But if you have air conditioning and it is on, then close the door,. We’re not cooling the outside.
4 Close the door in the winter when you go outside. Don’t leave it open when the heat is on. We’re not heating the outside.

B. Refrigerator
1 Open the door, get out an item. Once done, close the door.
2 Don’t leave any door, including the freezer door, open for any reason. We don’t use the refrigerator/freezer as an air conditioner.

C. Closet
1 Open the closet door, turn on the light. Get out what you want. Turn off the light, close the door. Always turn off the light and shut the door. That way the ghosts cannot see and cannot escape.

D. Basement
1 Open the basement door only when going down to the basement. Always close the basement door.
2 Do not leave the basement door open for any reason. This assures that Grandma won’t fall down the steps and evil monsters won’t come up the steps.

E. Bread
1. If the bread wrapper is closed, open it. Close it when you are done.
Open bread dries out if the wrapper is open. Ants will take away the bread when you are asleep if the bread wrapper is open.
Always close the bread with the twist ties.

F. Dresser Drawers
1 Always close dresser drawers all the way. Never leave them open.
2 A closed drawer means no mother cat will be able to leave a kitten in a drawer to be found dead months later.
3 Closing dresser drawers eliminates bruises from running into an open drawer on the way to the bathroom in the dark of night.

W/C 379

new signature 2021


2023 Quill Nominee.
Quill Finalist Logo 2022.
Quill Nominee Signature 2022

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.



© Copyright 2024 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065954-H2-Educations