*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067631
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2317091
All entries related to "House Targaryen" and the "Game of Thrones" activity
#1067631 added April 5, 2024 at 7:17am
Restrictions: None
Door 6: House of Black and White

*Questiony* Who Am I?

My name is Kiya – real name redacted – and I am a person who could be considered an introvert (and darn proud of it). I mean, the less stress I can manage in my life, the better, right? Except, guess what? I work in a very high stress job! Can you imagine the lives of other humans in your hands? Literally? I’m a good ol’ registered nurse, and been in this profession for over ten years (tells you I’m a glutton for punishment, eh?) And unless you work in the healthcare field, you cannot imagine what it's like walking into work each day wondering and hoping it’s not the day someone decides to give you a heart attack by choosing to kick the bucket during your shift – or God forbid – it ends up being your fault that happened.
So, what do I do to decompress after a gruelling 12-hour-shift? Sleep. Yes, you guessed that right.
However, I was once a writer at heart – still am I guess – because back in the day (haha!) I was prone to spending my free time buried behind a book or creating my own worlds with my words.
These days, I find myself more engrossed with computer graphic design programs and even own a graphic design store as a side hustle sort of thing.
So, participating in "Game of Thrones is going to be a reminder of why I was a writer in the first place, I hope. It’s really been quite a while since I picked up a pen to do any proper writing, and so far, I’m shaking the rust off as much as possible.
Here’s to finding the muses again!

WC: 283

*Questionbr* Who Is She?

For this experiment, I’m picking StephBee, simply because I’ve known her the longest around Writing.com!
Back in the dark ages (haha!), Steph was one of the few folks who was always there as a support and helping hand. From giving helpful reviews, to encouraging my graphic designs skills when I was asked to do a couple of book covers for her, she’s always giving of her time when needed.
Even when, one night of daring and doubt, I approached her about the idea of creating a group that would do more to promote positivity around Writing.com, Steph jumped in and helped kick off what would become "The WDC Angel Army. She’s the one responsible for making product reviewing more popular around here with the creation of "Angel Product Reviews.
From what I know, Steph is one tough cookie. Her job as a paramedic is gruelling, but it’s clear she took pride in her work. But don’t be fooled by that for she’s got a heart filled with love and romance. Just look at all the wonderful newsletters, on that topic, she churns out often. Her published works are also a testament to her diligence as a writer despite having such a tough schedule off line.
Have you also checked out her fun activity/group "Steph Bee's Honey Pit or one of the longest running writing activities on the site: "The Bard's Hall Contest?
For as her name suggests, she truly is Steph the Busy, but lovable Bee! *Bigsmile*

WC: 239


*Questiong* Who Are They?

For this second experiment, I’m picking Lornda and not just because we’re being buddies with House Martell…for now. Hah!
I think I got to know about Lornda through her hilarious comedic writing and activities. I mean, go check out her port for crying out loud. She’s not called the Queen of Comedy for nothing. *Laugh*
So, back when I kicked off "Wonderland, I came to learn that she and the lovely but won’t soon be forgotten eyestar~* were like a tag team of good-natured craziness. They both participated in the activity, and through reading her work, I came to know just how sweet and kind Lornda is. She might have a busy schedule, but she’s never too busy to lend a helping hand whenever needed. She could have chosen to take a back seat to Wonderland, with how exhausting an activity it is, but she charged on and took over the helm when I wasn’t around.
She was determined to keep Mona’s flame alive, and for that I am truly grateful.
Now, she leads a rival house in this ol’ activity called "Game of Thrones, but we have agreed to work together when needed. Let’s see how long this one lasts because these dragons are antsy to set something on fire. *Devilish*

WC: 210



Prompt





Fire and Blood - the Throne is Ours!
Everyday is Earth Day!
Believe in the power of words...


*Note3**Bullet**Note3*Kiya's Published Works  *Note3**Bullet**Note3*
*Note5**Bullet**Note5*"Kiya's Graphic Designs Portfolio*Note5**Bullet**Note5*

GROUP
The WDC Angel Army  (ASR)
Dedicated to promoting positivity, encouragement, and support to the WDC community.
#1188309 by iKïyå§ama


Helpful Link for Newbies!
"Writing.Com 101
noticing newbies committee sig

© Copyright 2024 iKïyå§ama (UN: satet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iKïyå§ama has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067631