*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068561
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1068561 added April 11, 2024 at 10:22pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to movies - Bade Miyan Chote Miyan
It was Tuesday, April 9th, 2024, and you are still recovering from a recent surgical procedure. You had a doctor take random biopsies of some organs in your body due to how many cancerous growths were found in your body. And to top it all off, you are still depressed because one of your sons is forced to go to military school, another is a homeless hobo in a completely different state, and the other two are in jail due to their misconducts. As you sit down on a blanket on the floor to watch the news, you would get a notification on Facebook. Apparently, last weekend, while buying gasoline at a convenience store, A CERTAIN FUCKING SKANK APPROACHED YOUR BROTHER...AND KISSED HIM...ON THE LIPS!!!
ENRAGED, YOU WOULD REACT TO THE VIDEO CLIP OF THIS ACT ON TWITTER!!!

Sister threatening to beat up a woman!

And what is worse is that two days later, on April 11th, 2024, you would find out that the bastard brother is seeing another dumb Indian movie!


Are you fucking kidding?!? LAST TIME HE WENT TO THAT GODDAMN THEATER, YOU HAD TO LOCK YOUR OWN CHILDREN UP BECAUSE THEY ALL WENT BERSERK ONE DAY! AND NOW HE IS GOING BACK, POSSIBLY WITH THAT FILTHY ASS SKANK?!? OH HELL NO!!!

You would quickly drive back over to the International Movie Theater and not only do you see your brother, YOU ALSO SEE THAT FILTHY FUCKING SKANK, THE SAME FUCKING BITCH THAT NOT ONLY LOADED UP ROSS WITH HORRIBLE DISEASES, BUT CAUSED HALF OF YOUR FAMILY TO SPEND THE HOLIDAYS IN A HOSPITAL, AND NEARLY KILLED YOUR MOM!

Furious with all of this, you decided to pounce on the bitch with claws drawn!


Unfortunately, you would end up with quite some scratches and injuries on your person! Thankfully, cops have finally arrived, but unfortunately, YOU ARE THE ONE GETTING ARRESTED!!!


As you get hauled off to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068561