*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068878-Unfortunately-Not-Too-Much-Time-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1068878 added April 15, 2024 at 11:09pm
Restrictions: None
Unfortunately, Not Too Much Time Today
Unfortunately, Not
Too Much Time Today


It has been a very typical Monday. My brother and I didn’t have a lot that we needed to do today. But what we did need to do took up most of the day to finish it. As a result, I didn’t have too much time to get any writing done on Part One of my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

Don’t get me wrong. I did have a few hours I could devote to this project and devote them I did. Unfortunately, I only had around three hours today to get any writing done. That’s why I only got twelve single paragraphs written today. But that’s all that I needed to finish writing the single paragraph Story Outline for Part One of this project.

Now it’s time for another decision that I need to make. Do I continue working on the single paragraphs for my Part One Scene Outline or do I do like I did with the single sentences and start working on Part Two, Episode One, Episode Two, etc.? I’m leaning toward this.

I’m just not sure if that’s what I want to do or not. I will probably do it like I did with what I did with my single sentences, I will continue working on the other five Parts or Episodes. After all, it would be a little bit confusing if I did it the other way. I think this is the best way to do it. Especially what took longer to write.

I had some problems with my single-paragraph structure. Knew what I wanted to write from my single-sentence Scene Outline. But I didn’t know how to write it and keep it within four or five lines long. It wasn’t that big of a problem, but it was a problem.

Sometimes I did have a problem keeping the single paragraphs to four or five lines long. But I didn’t have too many of them. It was mostly how to write them. I also had a little bit of concentration problems. I’m having it with this blog entry. But like the four or five lines, it’s not too bad. Most of my problem was with the time.

My brother and I have a few things that we need to do tomorrow. But it shouldn’t take too long to do them. At least it shouldn’t if it’s only the few things I know about. If there are other things that we need to get done that I don’t know about that may be a problem for my writing.

If my brother and I don’t have too much that we need to get done tomorrow, I should have plenty of time to start working on Part Two of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That’s right. I have decided it’s best if I continue working on the single-paragraph Story Outlines. Once I get them done, I will go into the Scene Outlines.

I don’t know if I will be able to get all thirty-six single paragraphs written for Part Two. But hopefully, I can get eighteen or twenty-four. Eighteen would be halfway through Part Two, and twenty-four would be two-thirds like I did yesterday at work. I’m hoping it will be the thirty-six.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068878-Unfortunately-Not-Too-Much-Time-Today