*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070175-Almost-Ready-for-the-Single-Sentences-and-Paragraphs
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1070175 added April 29, 2024 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
Almost Ready for the Single Sentences and Paragraphs
Almost Ready for the Single
Sentences and Paragraphs


Another slight hiccup with my The Final Ritual scriptwriting project. While I was copying and pasting my first spreadsheet to my single-sentence documents, I found a slight problem that I couldn’t fix. I thought that I had it fixed. But I didn’t.

It was between the first half of this movie and the second half of it. I noticed a character had only one scene between the end of the first half and the start of the second half. As I mentioned in the first paragraph of this blog, I thought I had fixed it. But I didn’t.

Unfortunately, it was just the opposite. The first half ended with one character, and then there was only one scene before it started up again with another scene at the start of the second half of this movie. What does that mean for my The Final Ritual for this movie project?

What this means is that I have no choice but to go to my second spreadsheet. The spreadsheet I liked the best because it was either Dinill or Marri who started each Act and ended each one. My only drawback was the one scene for a secondary character in the Teaser and Tag Acts.

It gets a little bit better before the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts aka Act One to Act Eight. But not too much better. Within these Acts, there are either two or three scenes per Act for the secondary characters. The main characters of Dinill and Marri are either four or six scenes each.

It’s a little bit different for the Teaser Acts and the Tag Acts. The two main characters in this movie only have two scenes each. They are connected to each other. But there are still only two scenes each. Only in Acts One to Act Eight are there either four or six scenes each.

Overall, I think I did very well today on this project. After all, it has been a typical Monday. My brother and I had a lot of things we needed to get done today. As a result, I only had a few hours today to work on this movie. But I put those few hours to good use.

I am almost finished setting up my documents for the Act Breakdown, the single sentences, and the single paragraph Outlines for this project. Once I get them done, I will be able to start writing these sentences. I’m not sure how long it will take for the single paragraphs.

It shouldn’t take me too long to get the single sentence done. I’m thinking it probably won’t take more than a day or two, three days at the most, to finish writing these single sentences. After I get them done, I will start writing the single paragraphs for these Outlines.

The only thing I haven’t done yet is set up the timelines for this movie project. But I still have time to do that. After all, once I get to the single paragraph Scene Outline I will be going back to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Hopefully, that will be in only a few weeks.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070175-Almost-Ready-for-the-Single-Sentences-and-Paragraphs