*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071034-On-the-run-again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #2311223
2024. Going anywhere inside my little world.
#1071034 added May 13, 2024 at 9:47pm
Restrictions: None
On the run again
Back to the old grind tomorrow.....

I'm going to take the bus in the morning to CMH to talk to my psychiatrist. Hopefully we can figure out what happened and prevent it from happening to someone else...... I just looked up two of the meds they had me on and they are not supposed to be given together. The more I look up of what they did do to me them more I think they were using me as a guinea pig or something.... I don't know. It is over with and I'm glad it is done.......

I hate when they talk about money here.....it is always sounds like we are on the verge of losing the house....... I have to stop listening in on conversations......

Wednesday I might go back to wire wrapping but I'm not sure. I've been gone for at least three weeks. Sally did say I have an appointment with them. Maybe they are starting over. I don't really want to start from the beginning again but I will if I have to.

Thursday is a free day this week. I think I'm going to take it off to recouperate. I have a full day at CMH on Friday with seeing my Physician then having crochet class.

Found out today the Visiting Physician that I wanted to switch to doesn't take my insurance. I'll have to talk to my doctor on Friday about referring me to the visiting foot doctor. Otherwise I am just going to let my feet continue to get tore up. I'm tired of running all over town to see different doctors for different things. I'm losing track of who is who.


© Copyright 2024 Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071034-On-the-run-again