*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/128325-October-13-2001-Almost-midnight
by Blu
Rated: 13+ · Book · Emotional · #259509
Its merely me, when I feel I need to say something, and I know no one will listen.
#128325 added October 14, 2001 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
October 13, 2001: Almost midnight
I got home from the play about two hours ago. I'm tired, hot, but happy. Someone I have a crush on was in this play, and he does such an excellent job of acting. Everything about the way he moves speaks the character, and he throws his gestures far more exagerated than the others in the play. It seems like today was good for me in whole, but ya know, I still think I'll pierce my ear, just to feel that bite of pain, and then that throbbing heat. I'm obsessed. You'll learn that about me as, well, as we get more acquainted if we ever do (I'm an intimate writer, I enjoy talking to my audience), that I am quite the...piercing fanatic. I have soon to be 12 ear holes, and one body piercing. I love piercing in general, and sometimes the....alienation that comes with it has given me the new opinions and outlooks on life, whether negative or otherwise. I'll paint a scene for you, to let you know what I work with. I live in a two story middle to upper class house. We have a seperate phoneline just for my computer, and I enjoy it that way. My computer....is in what is supposed to be the dining room, an open area connected to the foyer at my front door. Three large windows face the street, and give constant light....and refreshing access to nature which I adore me. I find I'm always staring out at the windows to the world I never walk out to enjoy. I'm a shut in person. My computer desk is facing out against the backwall, perpendicular to the window wall, and drawings, empty glasses, earrings and cd's scatter my desk most of the time. Little light is provided, and I always have a small fan to my right when it gets hot... Its a nice simple room, holding another old Atari (probably 30 years old) in one corner. That is where half my life occurs. Anyway, I have to go, since my granma wants to sleep on the couch tonight (we have guests) So, I'll close this with saying simply, goodnight.

© Copyright 2001 Blu (UN: bluwolf0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/128325-October-13-2001-Almost-midnight