*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/186943-AIM-quotes
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#186943 added August 18, 2002 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
AIM quotes.
I really don't know how else to put things in words than what I have already said, so here it goes:

"I'm just too damned happy these days"

"I love you, and I can't get my mind around the idea of not loving you."

"I think I'm becoming optimistic, it scares me"

"I always believed in soulmates, just that I was one of the few who didn't have one. Or had one who had died at birth or something. And then I found you."

"I believe that this is true love, and I am far beyond innocent, especially in these matters. I have thought myself in love three times before, but it is nothing compared to this. Nothing."

"You're lucky I trust you. You're one of three people, and the other two are like family to me, so I only trust them so far... Add in how much I trust you... "

"I trusted you more than any ever before in my life after, what, four days? That I consider amazing."

"The pratical part of me hopes, the part of me that is half prophet knows."

"So many times I have found myself trying to explain how this all happened. The closest I can come is "Well, it just, kind of did." "

"It doesn't help that when I'm mediating, I look up in half trance, and the candlelight off your pictures make it look like they're moving... "

"It's hard to keep the paranoid thoughts out, for both of us. We're not exactly used to life being this good."


And that's just from tonight...

*sigh*


Kgirlfae ~ Wanting


© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/186943-AIM-quotes