*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/202277-10-28-02-2
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#202277 added October 28, 2002 at 8:58pm
Restrictions: None
10-28-02 #2
Well, I got to chat with JC today on his break, then he called me, which made me feel a lot better. We did kinda work things out a bit, even though we still don't agree completely on my handling of the situation with JMC. He's still not happy that I am not gonna back away from helping JMC through this crisis.
I talked to another dear friend today. She's like a Sis to me and has been supportive of me through so much. She is PG and no it's not her rating, believe me, LMAO. If I had to rate her, it'd probably be a NC-21, LOL. She invited me to a chat with her fiancee. He seems like a really nice guy, thus far. I hope that it does continue that way. She really does deserve to be happy.
Earlier today, I also got to chat with BOH. I was tired and kinda depressed because that was before I got to chat with JC. But,as I figured, he cheered me up and made me feel better. He is such a sweetie. I honestly do not know how I've made it through all the s**t lately, if it wasn't
for him. he has been such an angel and blessing to me. I don't think he'll ever fully comprehend what he's done for me. And not only me, but JMC, also. Even when JMC and I had some problems awhile back and weren't even talking, BOH brought us back together and helped us throuigh a lot of crap.
Well, I have my session with JMC and his shrink tomorrow. I really really hope that he opens up more, even though I don't think I really want to hear what he says, I know that I have to if me being there is going to help him open up. Whatever it is, (I pray and hope that it's not my fear and suspicion), i will help him deal with it first. Then I will deal with it in my own way.
Well see ya all next time and have a great evening

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/202277-10-28-02-2