*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/206243-All-in-a-day--My-life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#206243 added November 14, 2002 at 9:20pm
Restrictions: None
All in a day! My life!


I am a workmule and it is not my choice. I have come to the conclusion that I am not happy because I am too busy to enjoy my life. Does that make sense? I am fighting just to come in here and take about 10 minutes out of my day to spend on line. And Damn I am going to use every minute of it. So, have you ever thought about your daily routine. Does yours change. Mine has changed over the years. Here is mine now so that one day I can look back and see the change.
6:10- alarm rings, hit snooze, feel guilty about laying there so get on up.
6:15- Put in my contacts and head to kitchen to fix breakfast for the boys. Run back into bathroom and start getting ready for work.
6:30- Check on breakfast-- get it ready and run back to continue to get ready. Look for clothes for my boys.
6:40- Wake up the boys and listen to them fuss about getting up. I go get dressed.
By 7, I am ready and start dressing the youngest son and pointing out directives to the oldest. Make sure that hubby is up now. Very stressful time now as my boys like to slack off. I usally am looking for some lost thing such as shoes, socks or bookbags. ( I swear that happens almost every morning) I make sure shoes are on feet and brush hair and get them to brushing teeth.
7:30- We walk out the door and drive to the school which is 3 minutes away (Thank You God) I am stressed now as the little one cries every morning about me carrying him and I have my hands full with all my school stuff.
7:35-7:45 I get my stuff ready for the teaching day. Take the youngest to his class.
7:45- Students arrive and I am busy giving out morning directives. By 8 I have them all working away and am able to take a minute to catch up on morning paper work. By 8:20, I am teaching a lesson. At 9:45 my students go to P.E. but I usually am giving make up work or tutoring so I don't really get a break. They come back and I teach some more until 11. Lunch time and I have duty everyday. We have about 60 kids in one room and it is so loud for lunch. I teach until 3. I stand out front until 3:25 waiting for my students to be picked up. One child stays with me until 4 or so. I tutor 2 or 3 children a day afterschool. When I get back to my room I take all the students I have for tutoring and afterschool care and my own two sons to get snacks. By 3:35 I am tutoring for an hour. They leave and I clean my room. We go home and sometimes I tutor one more child. THEN I start homework with my son. Then I see about supper. Then I do a few chores. Tonight I am trying to wash some clothes. I make the boys' lunch for tomorrow. I get online. I take a bath and go to bed. Sometimes I read a few moments. Then go to sleep around 10 or 11.
Now where is the time for me. Like I said, I think I am too busy to be happy!
© Copyright 2002 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/206243-All-in-a-day--My-life