*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/206460-Rain-and-Sun
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#206460 added November 15, 2002 at 5:35pm
Restrictions: None
Rain and Sun
Looking up into the sky as the rain slowly drips down my arm and pelts my face lightly, I realized why I love the rain as I do. I realize how this day is so perfect for representing Sarah and I. Sometimes I have this strong urge to go stand in the rain, let it run down my arms and clean my skin, I do not know why. Where Sarah lives, it rains often. We've both shared so many innocent daydreams about her being wet from that rain, her skin glossy, her face damp, her hair wet and her coming to me and kissing me. Where her lips tasted like the rain and were cool from the rain. And as I stood in the rain today, slowly turning round and round, the faint touch of the rain reminded me of her. But then, I looked upwards. The sky was not all gray, instead the middle of it was bright blue with big puffy clouds. Behind those clouds, I could see the sun's light trying to break through. Where I live, it is sunny often. Today though, it was both. The sun was trying to break away from the clouds to be with the rain, but even tho they did not exist as one, they were right next to each other. Now that I am out of the cool rain's touch, I'm cold and I must get a sweatshirt before I get sick.


It's a grand thing when you read a love story and you realize it reminds you of the love you have. And when you reflect upon it, you know, not only did you want a love like that, but that the whole world does too. In a book I just read, the man said basically that maybe love was made for the books in which it existed in. I thought about that, love in books seem so perfect... but I know that love like that exists in real life. Yes people, I think about her constantly, and if you read my journal, then you're gonna be reading my thoughts... lol. I can't help it cause when my mind's not working or I'm not busy, I'm thinking about her cause I love her so much.

© Copyright 2002 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/206460-Rain-and-Sun