*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209017-OH-No--Shes-a---AAAHHHHH
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#209017 added November 26, 2002 at 4:48am
Restrictions: None
OH No!!!! She's a ___________!!!! AAAHHHHH!
Welcome once again to the fun times at my school....
Shall we continue first with the rants about stupidity?
The rants on people's ignorance?
How badly some treat their families?
How I'm expected to react?
Or the future plans of my friends and classmates?

Personally, I'd like to pick ignorance, families, and my expected reaction(s) first. Mainly because I have more feeling towards this subject cause it just pisses me off more, perhaps because it reminds me of the situation I was in around this time of my Sophomore year also. It brings up feelings of a nasty past. And I'm gonna use names cause the only person who might read this that might not know would be Hunt. Lemme explain the relationships here. My ex best friend, now just a friend, Amanda has a younger sister named Jessie. Now Tiff is a friend of Amanda and the rest of my group and she has a younger sister named Courtney. Jessie and Courtney are both Sophomores. There's been something going on with how Tiff feels about Courtney. Well, Shorty and Sean were listening the other day and at first Tiff brings up Courtney, then she starts talking about gay people. Shorty knows that's a lil funny and mentioned it to me. Well, yeah, it wasn't too shocking to have more hints that Courtney was probably bisexual. She's talked about playboys before, but she said it was Tiff, which it may have been, then she dresses extremely boyish, gives some lingering looks at girls, okay, yes... it all clicks in my head and I'm sorry, sometimes I can tell faster than others, sometimes not. Shorty and I already figured she was. Then the next day, Amanda's in front of me, Keegon comes up behind her and grabs her and she freaks out. Keegon asks her if she thought it was Courtney or something... she shushs him really quickly.... and looks at me. Now, she knew I dated Jenna, she doesn't know that Sarah's really a girl, it's best if she hides behind the illusion that I'm dating a guy. That's why we fought, she couldn't handle it, she still acts weird, and it was like she worried about me having a crush on her. Um, no. She wishes. She acted like she'd rather me be with a guy that treated me awfully than me be with a girl that made me happy. So now, Courtney is going through some stuff and I feel for her. Tiffany came to me the other day, said she didn't know what to do about her sister, I looked at her confused cause she hadn't told me yet, even though I kinda figured (it's always better to hear it come from their mouth). "My sisters a ________ a ________ bisexual" And I think then I was supposed to gasp or something and say something like "Oh my god!!!!!!!! IS SHE?!?!?!?!?!?" followed by many "That's so horrible/That's so gross!!!".... what do you guys think? I think it was supposed to be some big thing. But instead, I just looked at her blankly and blinked a few times. "So?" "So!!! She likes girls too!!!!" "Oh... okay... and?" "AND?! She's my sister!!!!!" "Oh... alright... I just don't think it's weird or anything, I have a few friends who are and I guess I'm just used to them" "Oh.... well... still, she's my sister!" and I that point, I just shrugged and said oh well. I still stick by what I said I shoulda done... "Is she really???!?!?! SO AM I!!!!!" Tiff woulda fainted. How was I expected to react... I mean... I'm like "YAY! Welcome to the world of liking women! I'm more than sure you'll enjoy your stay!"
The thing that really gets me about all this is the family part. I already knew that's how people here react to people with different sexualites. Now, earlier in the year we had a gay guy at our school and sadly he was picked on so much, he moved. But anyways, Tiff and Amanda, well and for that fact, Ali all became big buddies with him. He was one of their best buds and they miss him now. There's another guy, he's bi, and I know Tiff loves him to death and people, if ya look at him, you can kinda TELL this... but okay. Especially if ya listen to him talk. I love gay guys, they crack me up, but, they way they talk sometimes gives them away. Anyways... so Amanda and Tiff are really good friends with these guys. But, they find out about Courtney and they FREAK out! It's Tiff's own damn sister and she acts like she's a stranger. Amanda's known her forever... of course I know this doesn't matter from experience, but I'd hoped she'd changed. Now, Jessie, I was wondering how she was taking it, I really have no clue. There's a rumor going around about her being bisexual. She said it's not true. But, I dunno, I haven't seen her talk to Courtney and to my indication, they were fighting. I figure she probably reacted the same way her older sister did, lol. They treated the guys so well, but they treat Courtney like she's a disease when they've known her longer and should KNOW that she won't DO anything to them.

So I have more to rant about... but for the moment, I'll let this be the only entry. If I wrote on the other things... it'd be so long it wouldn't be funny.

© Copyright 2002 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209017-OH-No--Shes-a---AAAHHHHH