*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209182-Stupidity
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#209182 added November 29, 2002 at 4:06am
Restrictions: None
Stupidity
Welcome once again to the fun times at my school....
Shall we continue first with the rants about stupidity?
Or the future plans of my friends and classmates?

It really amazes me how stupid the people in some of my classes are. It's been a while since I've been around most of them, cause after 10th grade, it seems you just stop having classes with them cause I've been taking most of the more advanced classes and they haven't. I have this government class, I cannot begin to explain how stupid these people are. There are about 5 people in there who failed from 1st Trimester. Over half the class, which is made up of 16-18 people, received notifications that as of right now, they're making D's or F's. And guess what, after this time, there is NOT another government class and that means they FAIL a required course... which means they DON'T graduate!!! Yeah, I'm sorry, no matter how hard my schedule was, I think I'd be trying to PASS that class.

I realized the other day it's kinda cool to hear all the plans of what my classmates are going to do. I think I'm the one who wants to go the farthest away. I don't know. And it's also weird to think that so many are getting married and... it's just... it's kinda cool. I keep thinking about Sarah and marriage. Most everyone thinks I'm insane. But I feel that she and I wouldn't have lasted this long under the circumstances if we weren't meant to be and I know how when I start thinkin about being with her, I start crying cause I'm so happy. Other than that... I don't know... I'm just kinda like "egh" right now, thinking about sleeping, but I'm also hoping Sarah will get on cause I would like to talk to her again. If not, I'm going to write her some more. She prolly gets tired of me sending her so much stuff. Oh well.

I went to the mall tonight, it was kinda fun. I've gotten where I like being around about 3-4 of the ones that were there tonight and that's it. The rest, eh, but the others are the ones that make everything fun. It was interesting to see how many people we ran into tonight. Selina, JJ, Anna, Evan, and then Squeaky, Harold, and um... Beavers. Seems like there mighta...oh, yeah, Melanie.

I really am bored, lol, I'm just rambling about stupid stuff. Today, during AP, they annoy me so much sometimes. We debate over everything and sometimes I just wish some people could see from more than ONE point of view!! That instead they could see the big picture, study to see what side they agreed with, THEN pick an angle to argue with while still understanding the other angles. Oh well, I can't do anything about that. I'm cold now, I think I'm gonna go lay down and nap for a bit. Set the alarm on my phone

© Copyright 2002 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209182-Stupidity