*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211840
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#211840 added December 7, 2002 at 4:56am
Restrictions: None
Day Seven, Part Three
         Natalie was still reading when I came in. There was a uncomfortable look on her face, as though she had something she didn't like to tell me, which I guess, was true. I settled myself into the chair in front of her, waiting for her to speak. When she didn't, I sighed and took out a small notebook. I scribbled in it while waiting for Nat to speak, knowing, as I did, that she would soon get irritated and tell me why she called me here.
         She finally gave up and put the file down. "Have you heard of a woman named Sifidilius Sapplefuss?" she asked me.
         I raised an eyebrow in surprise. There was no reason for me to say that I knew her. "No, although the mane sounds familiar," I said. Natalie nodded and then proceeded to tell me that she was starting her classes tomorrow. At that, my eyes bulged. I never knew she was starting so early!
         "Forgive me, Nat, but I have to go..." I began when Nat threw me an envelope.
         "There's a return ticket to Japan and then to England from there. Su called me up and made the arrangements. According to her, Duimbledore has already made the arrangements concerning Kurama and Hiei as well as you. The only thing left to consider was the positions for you and Hiei. According to Su, Kurama is the new DADA teach. Why are you laughing?" she asked me.
         "Private joke, Nat. Is there a reason you brought Sapplefuss up, or was it just for fun?" I said, laughing.
         "She's on SLythrine. You're in Gryffindor, Hiei Ravenclaw and Kurama Hufflepuff," she said. At that, I laughed even louder. I couldn't stop laughing, even when I was on teh plane to Japan.

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211840