*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212524-I-am-so-fucking-sick-of-my-choir-teachers-shit
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#212524 added December 10, 2002 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
I am so fucking sick of my choir teacher's shit.
Thank god I'm quitting choir next semester. I don't understand her obssession with blaming the alto's for everything, when nearly 90% of the time it's the damn sorprano's fucking up. The only person she cut from our only song? Had it. She's just picking on her because she has some sort of fucked up agenda. She does nothing but bitch at the Alto's and then chooses her soloists from the sorpranos... soloists that make a dignified, beautiful church song turn into britney spears pop music. I don't get it. If she's so blatantly obsessed with sorprano's, and only sorprano's, then why doesn't she just teach voice for sorpranos. I hate her. I hate that she's made me hate choir. and she has. I hate going to the class now, and it's her damn fault. Why can't she just treat everyone equally like Mr. Arnett did? Why can't she just deal with the fact that every section is going to screw up from time to time, and that no one section is perfect? Why can't she face the fact that not everyone learns music the same way, not everyone feels the same dedication to her choir as 1% of the choir does. What made her think that our only class is choir? What about those things called "Core Curriculum"? She actually forced more than one student to miss a Calculus test for a rehersal in which they did NOTHING?! Who made her the most important thing in the school? the most important person?


© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212524-I-am-so-fucking-sick-of-my-choir-teachers-shit