*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213089-12-12-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#213089 added December 12, 2002 at 2:55pm
Restrictions: None
12-12-02
Well, I'll start with the crappy stuff first and get that out of the way. When I got home from shopping with DC and IV last night I had two mesages on my answering machine. Both of them from KC, a lady I've known for years and she has accepted my sexuality, though we do have debates about it's origin and why I am the way I am. Anyways, this is not the same woman who "says" she accepts me, but in actuality doesn't. Not in my opinion, anyway.
MESSAGE 1 - "Hi, this is K. I don't know if you're there or not. But I need to talk to you. Something has happened and it's bad. Well, if you're any kind of a friend, you'll call me back within 20-30 minutes." Okay, HOW am I supposed to call her back in 20-30 minutes, if I don't get message until later than that? I want to add, that her tone was not very good either, actually a little on the rude side.
About 30 minutes later, MESSAGE 2 - (In a VERY rude tone) "It's me again. You know there was a time when friends would drop whatever they were doing and come to another friend's aid and help them out. But obviously whatever you're doing is more important and you don't have time for me. Well, I see where I am on the totem pole. BYE!" Okay. WHAT THE F***! Needless to say, when I get rude messages like that on my answering machine, I DON'T return their calls. Why should I? If you can't talk politely and with a little respect on my machine, how the hell are you gonna talk to me? I may call her today. But, honestly, i don't know if I will. She has done this before. And when we've had disagreements in the past, she has flat out yelled and hung up on me, after she's the one who called me. About 95% when she does call anymore, it's just because she and her husband have had a fight or to start a debate about my sexuality. You know, a friend calls during good times and bad. Not just bad.That's how I can tell if all is going well with here and her husband, I don't hear from her.

Well, that's it for the crappy stuff. Now, let's move on to the good stuff, shall we? :)
I got to chat with COH last night for awhile. She made honor role and BOH made honorable mention. That is so great. I am very VERY proud of both of them. Then she told me that they were bleaching their hair. Hmmm, that'd be interesting. :)
Later BOH signed in and told me that he'd bleached his hair. As hard as it was to picture him as a blonde, I KNEW that he couldn't look bad, at all. Then he sent me a webcam shot of himself. OMFG. :) I didn't think he'd look that scrumptious. Hehehe. WOW. I am still chasing "naughty" thoughts away. LMAO. Don't get me wrong, he has ALWAYS been gorgeous. I just didn't think he;d look as good as he does, as a blonde. And he wants to go lighter too. Well, - Oh nevermind. LMAO
on another topic, I forgot how we got on the subject, but apparently he had talked to JC, earlier in the evening. And JC told him what his BIG surprise for me was. AHHHHHHHH!!! And of course BOH wouldn't tell me, either. LMAO So, that means that JC's mom, JBH, his bf RF, DC and IV and BOH know. Heck, I'd probably bet that JC even told JMC over Thanksgiving weekend. AHHHHH!!! I "hate" surprises. the anticipation is driving me crazy. I told BOH that I am wondering what it was. And he told me, "Well, wonder your way to the 25th." LMAO
And he even actually managed to confuse me even more. he told me that I should get JC a ring. So I thought, AHA. Jc's getting me a ring. but now i think about it, and maybe they've got this planned, so that I would *think* it was a ring, when it's actually not. OR, maybe they told me that, knowing that I would probably think they were just trying to throw me off, and it actually is a ring. or something like that. A little reverse psychology and reverse-reverse psychology going on there. ACCCKKKK!!!!!!!!
(in a psychotic and demented tone) "They're drivvvvviiinnngggg me craaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyyyyy"
ROTFLMAO
Other ideas are maybe an XBox. OR, maybe it's just wishful thinking, but JC is gonna tell me that he's moving back down here? Or any number of other things. I don't know. I guess, I'll just continue my path into insanity until the 25th. LOL Hmmmmmmmm, (Still wonders what it could be)
Well, guess I will close this one for now. Have a great day, all. :)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213089-12-12-02