*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213320-12-13-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#213320 added December 13, 2002 at 7:30pm
Restrictions: None
12-13-02
Okay, well I'll start with my visitation with JMC today. :) He was in the same mood as he has been. Good, but not overly hapy like he was. Still no word on whether he gets to come home for Christmas or not. I am keeping my fingers crossed, though. I really don't see why he wouldn't, unless he got any worse, because he has been doing really good. Seen his friend, JW today also. As a matter of fact, he turned 18 today and did end up signing himself out of the clinic, since his shrink has said that there really is nothing "wrong" with him, except that his depression over his family rejecting him because of his sexuality. But, the meds he's on are really helping him with that, plus his personality is like he's over it, too. He ended up asking me for a ride to his Aunt's house, since her car was dead at the moment. So, after my vistation with JMC, I took him over there. We had a nice talk on the way. he really is a good person and has a kind heart. He offered to ask his Aunt to pay me for gas, but I told him that would not be necessary. When I asked his Aunt what was wrong with her car, she said she didn't know and described the problem to me. I checked her battery and alternator and starter and they all seemed fine. Luckily it's a nice day, today. After further looking, I found the problem. :) t was simply the starter cable. So she gave me and JW some money and we went and got a new cable and I put it on for her. She was so appreciative and wanted to pay me for it, but I said no. Anyway, before I left it it was just JW and i in the living room and he told me, "Thanks for everything." and gave me a hug. I told him was no problem and that I was glad that I could help. I also told him taht if he ever had any problems or just wanted to talk, he could call me anytime. I actually don't know if he will, but since he doesn't have any friends and even fewer gay friends, he might. Everyone needs friends that they can talk to when they need it. In good times and bad. I hope that he can/will consider me a friend. After all, as I mentioned before, we have a 'connection" in the fact that we both attended the same church at one time or another.
Well, KC called again today while I was gone. The message was very rude, again. It's me. Are you there? Pick up the phone!!!!!!" then she hung up. and her second message was short and very rude also. "HEY!!!........NEVERMIND!!! And I could hear her phone slam down. I ahd called her last night, and it was that she was having problems with her husband, DRC. While on the phone, I heard him saying something about her bringing booze into the house, after they'd agreed that they were gonna stop, because neither one of them could handle it. Esp her when she takes her pain pills, because she gets real drowsy and clumsy and spills stuff all over the floor and knocks things over. I know it's just the meds (they're bad enough by themselves because she takes twice as much as she's supposed to) but then she mixes them with alcohol, and it's even worse. And it does get very, very aggravating when she's like that because you can't talk to her because she is so incoherent. And she gets like like almost eveytime I am over there. That's one reason, I don't go visit much. I asked her to put DRC on the phone last night, but he said he didn't want to talk to me. I know he probably thought i was gonna yell at him or was mad at him. But, HONESTLY, I WASN'T. Because I KNOW that not everything is his fault. And that she does cause and bring on most of the crap herself. Mainly because she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut and she just pushes and pushes until you do wanna stick a sock in her mouth. Don't get me wrong, i do care about her, but i don't want to be put in the middle of that situation. If they would both be civil about it, then it wouldn't be so bad. but she gets mad and "tries" to make him mad. And when he gets mad, it's best not to even talk to him. ERGH. I don't know what to do.
I got to talk to COH last night. :) We had a pretty good conversation, and then it went into a lull as I started getting tired. LOL. She's sweet too. However, I didn't get to chat with BOH, last night. :( But, I guess that's okay, because she did tell me that he was doing okay. And that is the most important thing. Hopefully, we'll get to chat this weekend.
Well, guess I'll close this one for now. hope you all have a great evening. :)

Oh Yeah, be sure to keep an eye out for my new journal, which will be dedicated dreams that I've had. I will probaly begin with the dreams that I had last night. Weird.

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213320-12-13-02